I started bleeding on day 2 of taking provera 10 day, is this normal?

This is common and ok ... your system is adjusting.

I am bleeding much heavier since my doctor prescribed provera for my spotting. Is that normal?

I am 41, didn't have a period for 2 months, then had a very heavy clotty 10 day cycle. I have had spotting since then that lasted almost a ...

Medroxyprogesterone - Should I be bleeding again confused?

i have been bleeding for 7 months straight so the dr put me on provera 10 mg for 10 days she said it should clean me out so i took it expecting to ...

Provera - I started bleeding before I was done taking my last pill, is this normal?

I have not had a period for 4 months. After a round about way to get a direct answer from my doctor, I was told I can take provera 10 mg for ten ...

Bleeding and Provera?

Went to dr for abnormal bleeding, Dr put me on provera to stop the bleeding. Supppose to take 1 a day--First 13 days nothing-Started day 14-15-16 ...

Depo-Provera - is it normal to not bleed then out of no where start bleeding?

i had the shot back in november and didnt have my period for the first month then come end of december is stared bleeding and have been going ever ...