I started bleeding on day 2 of taking provera 10 day, is this normal?

This is common and ok ... your system is adjusting.

Bleeding Disorder - I have my period on the 1st week of january and the bleeding did not stop on the

... 5th day n gets heavier with clot till the end of the month so i took provera 10mg once a day for 10days to cease the bleeding on the 3rd week of ...

I am bleeding much heavier since my doctor prescribed provera for my spotting. Is that normal?

I am 41, didn't have a period for 2 months, then had a very heavy clotty 10 day cycle. I have had spotting since then that lasted almost a ...

I have been having small bleeding after finishing my provera tabs,,wen is the normal bleeding coming

i have been having small bleeding after finishing my provera tablet but i havnt had any stong bleeding yet just little everyday.i am trying to get ...

Bleeding and Provera?

Went to dr for abnormal bleeding, Dr put me on provera to stop the bleeding. Supppose to take 1 a day--First 13 days nothing-Started day 14-15-16 ...

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - I have a Provera question. I had a normal period in Dec. And in Jan my?

... pms symptoms were different. Like I had none except sore breasts. Normally that goes away the day I get AF but it didn't this time until ...