I started bleeding on day 2 of taking provera 10 day, is this normal?

This is common and ok ... your system is adjusting.

Bleeding Disorder - I have my period on the 1st week of january and the bleeding did not stop on the

... 5th day n gets heavier with clot till the end of the month so i took provera 10mg once a day for 10days to cease the bleeding on the 3rd week of ...

I have been prescribed provera for 28 days because I experienced heavy bleeding for two months?

Bleeding stopped after five days of using provera now on day sixteen and bleeding has started again is this normal

I am bleeding much heavier since my doctor prescribed provera for my spotting. Is that normal?

I am 41, didn't have a period for 2 months, then had a very heavy clotty 10 day cycle. I have had spotting since then that lasted almost a ...

I have been having small bleeding after finishing my provera tabs,,wen is the normal bleeding coming

i have been having small bleeding after finishing my provera tablet but i havnt had any stong bleeding yet just little everyday.i am trying to get ...