I started bleeding on day 2 of taking provera 10 day, is this normal?

This is common and ok ... your system is adjusting.

I have been prescribed provera for 28 days because I experienced heavy bleeding for two months?

Bleeding stopped after five days of using provera now on day sixteen and bleeding has started again is this normal

I have been having small bleeding after finishing my provera tabs,,wen is the normal bleeding coming

i have been having small bleeding after finishing my provera tablet but i havnt had any stong bleeding yet just little everyday.i am trying to get ...

Provera - I started bleeding before I was done taking my last pill, is this normal?

I have not had a period for 4 months. After a round about way to get a direct answer from my doctor, I was told I can take provera 10 mg for ten ...

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - I have a Provera question. I had a normal period in Dec. And in Jan my?

... pms symptoms were different. Like I had none except sore breasts. Normally that goes away the day I get AF but it didn't this time until ...

I was put on provera 10mg for 10 days is it normal to start bleeding on day 6 of taking the pill ?

I was put on this pill because I would continuously bleed sometimes bad sometimes super light. So my doctor put me provera. I stopped the first 5 ...