I started bleeding on day 2 of taking provera 10 day, is this normal?

This is common and ok ... your system is adjusting.

I have been prescribed provera for 28 days because I experienced heavy bleeding for two months?

Bleeding stopped after five days of using provera now on day sixteen and bleeding has started again is this normal

Provera - I started bleeding before I was done taking my last pill, is this normal?

I have not had a period for 4 months. After a round about way to get a direct answer from my doctor, I was told I can take provera 10 mg for ten ...

Bleeding and Provera?

Went to dr for abnormal bleeding, Dr put me on provera to stop the bleeding. Supppose to take 1 a day--First 13 days nothing-Started day 14-15-16 ...

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - I have a Provera question. I had a normal period in Dec. And in Jan my?

... pms symptoms were different. Like I had none except sore breasts. Normally that goes away the day I get AF but it didn't this time until ...

Depo-Provera - is it normal to not bleed then out of no where start bleeding?

i had the shot back in november and didnt have my period for the first month then come end of december is stared bleeding and have been going ever ...