I started bleeding on day 2 of taking provera 10 day, is this normal?

This is common and ok ... your system is adjusting.

Medroxyprogesterone - Should I be bleeding again confused?

i have been bleeding for 7 months straight so the dr put me on provera 10 mg for 10 days she said it should clean me out so i took it expecting to ...

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - I have a Provera question. I had a normal period in Dec. And in Jan my?

... pms symptoms were different. Like I had none except sore breasts. Normally that goes away the day I get AF but it didn't this time until ...

Depo-Provera - is it normal to not bleed then out of no where start bleeding?

i had the shot back in november and didnt have my period for the first month then come end of december is stared bleeding and have been going ever ...

Depo-provera shot Im bleeding?

Okay, so I am new with the shot, I'm 2 months into having it for the very first time And starting this morning I started getting brown spots. ...

How long does it take provera to work???

I have been taking provera 10mgs for 10 days 1 a day. This is my 8 day of taking them and I am still bleeding. I have been bleeding for 2 weeks now I ...