I started bleeding on day 2 of taking provera 10 day, is this normal?

This is common and ok ... your system is adjusting.

I am bleeding much heavier since my doctor prescribed provera for my spotting. Is that normal?

I am 41, didn't have a period for 2 months, then had a very heavy clotty 10 day cycle. I have had spotting since then that lasted almost a ...

I have been having small bleeding after finishing my provera tabs,,wen is the normal bleeding coming

i have been having small bleeding after finishing my provera tablet but i havnt had any stong bleeding yet just little everyday.i am trying to get ...

Medroxyprogesterone - Should I be bleeding again confused?

i have been bleeding for 7 months straight so the dr put me on provera 10 mg for 10 days she said it should clean me out so i took it expecting to ...

I was put on provera 10mg for 10 days is it normal to start bleeding on day 6 of taking the pill ?

I was put on this pill because I would continuously bleed sometimes bad sometimes super light. So my doctor put me provera. I stopped the first 5 ...

Depo-provera shot Im bleeding?

Okay, so I am new with the shot, I'm 2 months into having it for the very first time And starting this morning I started getting brown spots. ...