I started bleeding on day 2 of taking provera 10 day, is this normal?

This is common and ok ... your system is adjusting.

I have been prescribed provera for 28 days because I experienced heavy bleeding for two months?

Bleeding stopped after five days of using provera now on day sixteen and bleeding has started again is this normal

How to make irregular bleeding stop after taking one dose of depo provera?

I had one depo-provera shot on January 18. I had a period every two weeks then starting March 18, I have been bleeding off and on every day since. I ...

Medroxyprogesterone - Should I be bleeding again confused?

i have been bleeding for 7 months straight so the dr put me on provera 10 mg for 10 days she said it should clean me out so i took it expecting to ...

Bleeding and Provera?

Went to dr for abnormal bleeding, Dr put me on provera to stop the bleeding. Supppose to take 1 a day--First 13 days nothing-Started day 14-15-16 ...

Depo-Provera - is it normal to not bleed then out of no where start bleeding?

i had the shot back in november and didnt have my period for the first month then come end of december is stared bleeding and have been going ever ...