I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

What are the effects on an 8yr old boy taking penicilln vk 250mg 3x day for 10 days--weight 50lbs?

he had dental caps put on 2wks and has swollen gums and trouble eating -- his gums are red and swollen -- dentist had trouble getting the caps to fit

Question about heroin replacement drugs in Thailand?

Hi there, could you please help me? My American friend is in Thailand. She went there to detox fromheroin and was doing really really well for over 8 ...

After coming off of Zarontin do children typically re-gain their appetite?

My son is 9 years old and has been on Zarontin for 4 years and I am concerned that his loss of appetite has caused his growth to be stunted, will he ...

Zarontin - What should I worry about?

My son is 19 months old and his neurologist wants to put him on this I am horribly scared!!!

Hi. My daughter is 7 and she's been taking Zarontin now for the past 6 months and her appetite is?

... completely lost and she sometimes vomited, among other things she's experiencing. How do I handle this appetite problem? Is there a medicine ...