I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

My son is 20 months old and recently put on zarontin. he has been more of a handful than usual but?

so far thats the worst of it. being only 20 months he can't really tell me though. please any parents with experience with this med let me know ...

Ethosuximide - I ask in behalf of my mother who is epileptic, she has taken Zarontin for a very very

... long time in pill form and now has to take it in liquid form, apparently no one makes it in pill form anymore? why is this? I can't seem to ...

I need to purchase Dermol 500 and Arrid cream in thailand Please help?

I have skin alergies and need these products fast Retirsd in thailand Bangkok

Question about heroin replacement drugs in Thailand?

Hi there, could you please help me? My American friend is in Thailand. She went there to detox fromheroin and was doing really really well for over 8 ...

After coming off of Zarontin do children typically re-gain their appetite?

My son is 9 years old and has been on Zarontin for 4 years and I am concerned that his loss of appetite has caused his growth to be stunted, will he ...