I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

What are the effects on an 8yr old boy taking penicilln vk 250mg 3x day for 10 days--weight 50lbs?

he had dental caps put on 2wks and has swollen gums and trouble eating -- his gums are red and swollen -- dentist had trouble getting the caps to fit

My son is 20 months old and recently put on zarontin. he has been more of a handful than usual but?

so far thats the worst of it. being only 20 months he can't really tell me though. please any parents with experience with this med let me know ...

After coming off of Zarontin do children typically re-gain their appetite?

My son is 9 years old and has been on Zarontin for 4 years and I am concerned that his loss of appetite has caused his growth to be stunted, will he ...

How is it possible to purchase ethosuximide (zarontin) from africa?

where is any agent or pharmacy for this drug?

My granddaughter is taking keppra along with zarontin and doesnt seem to be growing any more she is?

is 12 yrs old in junior high and is so much smaller than the other students has any one noticed a decrease in growing while taking therse meds. would ...