I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

Ethosuximide - I ask in behalf of my mother who is epileptic, she has taken Zarontin for a very very

... long time in pill form and now has to take it in liquid form, apparently no one makes it in pill form anymore? why is this? I can't seem to ...

I need to purchase Dermol 500 and Arrid cream in thailand Please help?

I have skin alergies and need these products fast Retirsd in thailand Bangkok

After coming off of Zarontin do children typically re-gain their appetite?

My son is 9 years old and has been on Zarontin for 4 years and I am concerned that his loss of appetite has caused his growth to be stunted, will he ...

How is it possible to purchase ethosuximide (zarontin) from africa?

where is any agent or pharmacy for this drug?

Hi. My daughter is 7 and she's been taking Zarontin now for the past 6 months and her appetite is?

... completely lost and she sometimes vomited, among other things she's experiencing. How do I handle this appetite problem? Is there a medicine ...