I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

Ethosuximide - I ask in behalf of my mother who is epileptic, she has taken Zarontin for a very very

... long time in pill form and now has to take it in liquid form, apparently no one makes it in pill form anymore? why is this? I can't seem to ...

Question about heroin replacement drugs in Thailand?

Hi there, could you please help me? My American friend is in Thailand. She went there to detox fromheroin and was doing really really well for over 8 ...

Seizures - Am interested to know if anyone is taking Keppra w/50 mg of B6 and Zarontin and what side

... effects you may have experienced or gone through with your child. While on Keppra, my daughter is back to missing school a couple days each week ...

My granddaughter is taking keppra along with zarontin and doesnt seem to be growing any more she is?

is 12 yrs old in junior high and is so much smaller than the other students has any one noticed a decrease in growing while taking therse meds. would ...

Hi. My daughter is 7 and she's been taking Zarontin now for the past 6 months and her appetite is?

... completely lost and she sometimes vomited, among other things she's experiencing. How do I handle this appetite problem? Is there a medicine ...

2 answers 13 days ago