I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

My son is 20 months old and recently put on zarontin. he has been more of a handful than usual but?

so far thats the worst of it. being only 20 months he can't really tell me though. please any parents with experience with this med let me know ...

Question about heroin replacement drugs in Thailand?

Hi there, could you please help me? My American friend is in Thailand. She went there to detox fromheroin and was doing really really well for over 8 ...

After coming off of Zarontin do children typically re-gain their appetite?

My son is 9 years old and has been on Zarontin for 4 years and I am concerned that his loss of appetite has caused his growth to be stunted, will he ...

How is it possible to purchase ethosuximide (zarontin) from africa?

where is any agent or pharmacy for this drug?

Hi. My daughter is 7 and she's been taking Zarontin now for the past 6 months and her appetite is?

... completely lost and she sometimes vomited, among other things she's experiencing. How do I handle this appetite problem? Is there a medicine ...