I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

My son is 20 months old and recently put on zarontin. he has been more of a handful than usual but?

so far thats the worst of it. being only 20 months he can't really tell me though. please any parents with experience with this med let me know ...

Ethosuximide - I ask in behalf of my mother who is epileptic, she has taken Zarontin for a very very

... long time in pill form and now has to take it in liquid form, apparently no one makes it in pill form anymore? why is this? I can't seem to ...

Question about heroin replacement drugs in Thailand?

Hi there, could you please help me? My American friend is in Thailand. She went there to detox fromheroin and was doing really really well for over 8 ...

Zarontin - What should I worry about?

My son is 19 months old and his neurologist wants to put him on this I am horribly scared!!!

Hi. My daughter is 7 and she's been taking Zarontin now for the past 6 months and her appetite is?

... completely lost and she sometimes vomited, among other things she's experiencing. How do I handle this appetite problem? Is there a medicine ...