I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

What are the effects on an 8yr old boy taking penicilln vk 250mg 3x day for 10 days--weight 50lbs?

he had dental caps put on 2wks and has swollen gums and trouble eating -- his gums are red and swollen -- dentist had trouble getting the caps to fit

My son is 20 months old and recently put on zarontin. he has been more of a handful than usual but?

so far thats the worst of it. being only 20 months he can't really tell me though. please any parents with experience with this med let me know ...

How is it possible to purchase ethosuximide (zarontin) from africa?

where is any agent or pharmacy for this drug?

Zarontin - What should I worry about?

My son is 19 months old and his neurologist wants to put him on this I am horribly scared!!!

Seizures - Am interested to know if anyone is taking Keppra w/50 mg of B6 and Zarontin and what side

... effects you may have experienced or gone through with your child. While on Keppra, my daughter is back to missing school a couple days each week ...