I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

My son is 20 months old and recently put on zarontin. he has been more of a handful than usual but?

so far thats the worst of it. being only 20 months he can't really tell me though. please any parents with experience with this med let me know ...

Question about heroin replacement drugs in Thailand?

Hi there, could you please help me? My American friend is in Thailand. She went there to detox fromheroin and was doing really really well for over 8 ...

How is it possible to purchase ethosuximide (zarontin) from africa?

where is any agent or pharmacy for this drug?

Seizures - Am interested to know if anyone is taking Keppra w/50 mg of B6 and Zarontin and what side

... effects you may have experienced or gone through with your child. While on Keppra, my daughter is back to missing school a couple days each week ...

My granddaughter is taking keppra along with zarontin and doesnt seem to be growing any more she is?

is 12 yrs old in junior high and is so much smaller than the other students has any one noticed a decrease in growing while taking therse meds. would ...