I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

What are the effects on an 8yr old boy taking penicilln vk 250mg 3x day for 10 days--weight 50lbs?

he had dental caps put on 2wks and has swollen gums and trouble eating -- his gums are red and swollen -- dentist had trouble getting the caps to fit

Ethosuximide - I ask in behalf of my mother who is epileptic, she has taken Zarontin for a very very

... long time in pill form and now has to take it in liquid form, apparently no one makes it in pill form anymore? why is this? I can't seem to ...

How is it possible to purchase ethosuximide (zarontin) from africa?

where is any agent or pharmacy for this drug?

Zarontin - What should I worry about?

My son is 19 months old and his neurologist wants to put him on this I am horribly scared!!!

Seizures - Am interested to know if anyone is taking Keppra w/50 mg of B6 and Zarontin and what side

... effects you may have experienced or gone through with your child. While on Keppra, my daughter is back to missing school a couple days each week ...