I need to pass a oxy saliva test and do not take them how can someone pass this test?

I'm unsure of what you mean either. Are you prescribed Oxy but dont take them and you are concerned you wont have them in your system if tested since you are not taking them? If yes, then it would be questioned as to why you are not taking them and a concern would be as to where they are going if you are not taking them. A Dr might suspect diversion. If you are being drug tested for a job or parole or whatever, a negative test is a pass meaning that you dont have the drug in your system and since you dont take them you should have no worries.

Anonymous 19 Aug 2011

Ohhhhh, duh, now I understand it, thanx dzb.

Anonymous

Hi harebare1221,
Am I understanding you? You did NOT taking any oxycontin, yet you are concerned about passing a drug test?
Please pardon my idiocy if I don't follow ye here!