I need to identify all tramadol pills by pictures and markings?

I am trying to find pictures of pills that my patient emptied from the containers?

I need to find pictures of : 50 mg tabs of seroquel, aminopyridine SR, Celexa 40 mg and bclofen 10 mg

Need to know if all pills have markings?

brother is taking these pink gelcap capsules with no markings and believes that these are painkillers or loratabs i would like to identify these hope ...

What is my pill - white - no markings?

I have some pills that are white with no markings - oblong 3/4"x1/4". Can someone help me identify this?

What is this pill - with 'None' imprint?

I found a small sealed bag with round white pills without any markings. The pills are not real small. Pharmacist couldn't identify them. What ...

Unidentified dark blue liquigels. NO markings?

I found a sheet, the foil on the back so you can pop them out, of dark blue oval shaped liquid filled pills. The outside "skin" is solid ...