I need help in paying for my Cymbalta prescription. Precription is to expensive even with deductibl?

Maybe you could write to the company who manufactures the med - Eli Lilly, they might have an program for patients.

Take care, best wishes!

Anonymous

Here is the Assistance program # for Eli Lilley: It's 1-800-545-6962 I sincerely hope they can help you out...

Here is a link to get the application to apply for patient assistance to receive your medication for free:

http://rxassist.org/Search/Prog_Details.cfm?program_Id=21&PD_Id=158&Drug_Id=1702&Company_Id=16&search_type=2&CFID=7036467&CFTOKEN=38359414

On the right of the page is the link to print out the application and the instructions.

If you need further help with this process, please feel free to ask. I have completed many an application.

Laurie