I need a doctor in ma who will prescribe narcotic pain meds for my herniated disc?

If I were you, I would get copies of all my medical records, reports, CScans, MRI's, everything that verifies you are in pain. Then do an online search for Pain Management Doctors in your area. There's no guarantee a doctor will prescribe narcotics for you. He/she may want you to try other pain relieving procedures or other medications first. If you don't cooperate, you'll more then likely be labeled a "drug seeker." I think you could also go to WebMD to find a Pain Specialist in your area. Good luck and hope your back feels better soon!
chris

myneck 12 Dec 2011

i need a elbow repacement but dont want it done. i need a doctor for pain meds