I made a blood test and results are WBC-9.4 ,GRAN - 82.7, Lymf = 13.1 and CRP - 48.00?

I'm not sure what your question is?

Will valtrex alter herpes test results?

... itched and it burned etc. Recently he decided that he wanted me to have a blood test even though I still take the 1 gram of valtrex. My test ...

How lond does it take to get results from blood work for drug testing?

if a doctor does blood work to test for drugs how long would it take to get the test results back

I have been diagnosed with Polymyalgia Rheumatica & am about to start taking Methotrexate(MTT)?

Since the Prednisone (10mg daily) alone is not reducing the inflammation of the disease, as per my CRP blood test results, my Doctor has recommended ...

Blood test and labetalol? they say this medication can affect blood test results. Which ones?

the information that came with from the pharmacy says it can affect the results of some blood test, but it didn't say which one?

Elevated white blood cell count please help!?

My WBC is elevated so they tested for leukemia. I am scared out of my mind and I have to wait a couple of days to get the results back which is not ...