... you offer me assistance in anyway or coupons, etc??? Any help will be appriciated. Thank You, Laurel
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Now I'm not employed there anymore and I am carrying my husband's insurance which only pays 60% leaving me with a 40% copay that I ...
2 answers • 7 Aug 2010
My physician may want me to take this but I can not even afford this with insurance benefits
2 answers • 16 Dec 2010
... and cannot afford to continue. I do not think that she is elligable for government aid. I am concerned for her health - does anyone know of any ...
1 answer • 29 Jun 2011
Lost my insurance n can not afford to buy it
3 answers • 4 May 2012
I itch bad on my legs, imagine the shock when I go to the pharmacy counter an am told, your insurance won't cover, I ask how much is it? Almost ...
1 answer • 7 Feb 2014