What are the side-effects of Remicade. I have uveitis. I'm 18

You will find a comprehensive and accurate list of side effects for Remicade here:

This link may be helpful:

Does Remicade cause hair loss?

I have suffered from uveitis for the past 11 years. I have unsucessfully been treated with drops, and other anti-inflammatory medications. Tomorrow, ...

Does anyone know of a support group for uveitis patients in the So. Fla,. area?

I too am a 48 year old woman living with uveitis since 2006.

Did anyone experience any side effects after using Remicade?

Hello all. Did any one experience any side effects after using Remicade? If so, can you let us know what are the side effects? We are planning to use ...

Anyone taken Remicade which controlled UC but overall health due to side effects worse?

I'm 31yr old male diagnosed with Ulcerative Pan-Colitis in 2009. I was treated with mega doses of Prednisone and Remicade. The combo of these ...

Remicade - My wife is on Humira now and her RA is in control. Plan switching to Re micade?

Question is that what is the diid in treatment, side effect and the impact between Hunira and Remicade?