I need advice, I went to my pain management Doctor the other day it was time for my meds for the month. He prescribes Hydrocodone 5/500 3X a day Every 8 hours. I take them as prescribed as I don't want to get into any trouble. They just don't cover the pain- What I mean is they do for about 3 hours then I have to wait another 5 hours for another pain pill. I have told him over and over my meds are not working and he just sits there writing me the same script over and over.

Well I have a case manager who checks on me at home 3X a month or more if I need her. Well anyway I had her talk to him and he hit the roof.

He yelled at me- He yells and gets so angry at alot of the patients. And he asked me to sign a release for my mental health records. I asked him what he needed them for and he said to check and see what you told your therapist.
Anyway I was so upset and crying and crying after I left his office I called my husband and he won't let me go back there to finish my treatments.

Can I fire this doctor? And will another Pain Doctor take me?
He said he will never and I mean Never increase my meds.

What can I do about this Doctor should I report him? And where do I go to do that?

Thanks for replying I really need advice FAST!!
Oldhen

oldhen