I have no insurance, and can't afford my perscription?

It might be a good idea to contact the manufacturer ... they may have some patient assistance programs.

BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM

http://us.boehringer-ingelheim.com/contact-us/contact-us.html

You can check with your pharmacy and they could tell you the manufacturer of the drug then give the manufacturer a call they would probably be able to send you an application for assistance. You can also try the following information first and they may be able to point you in the right direction: Partnership For Prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669 They have helped me. Good luck hope they can help you too.

Sally,
Here is a website where you can go to print unlimited free prescription discount cards. Everyone qualifies and people save as much as 75%. Hope this helps!
https://www.nulegacyrxcard.com/md