I have just started using Premarin cream. Will there be any problems for my sexual partner?

Use the cream after having sex.

I'm taking prempro 0.625/2.5 and premarin vaginal cream .0625 have break through bleeding?

I have had a pelvic ultrasound, pelvic ct, and biospy, every test ok. I have been in menopause for 5 years, was started on the oral hormones over a ...

Doc wants me on Premarin cream?

has anyone been on this that had no problems... I'm so concern of getting cancer... I am 63 year old woman never been on estrogen and always had ...

I HATE the tube used for Premarin cream. Premarin is very expensive and my insurance will not fully?

... cover it. Every dose I take is like gold to me and when push the tube to I take my dose the cream continues to expell out from the tube causing a ...

Is the ingredient in Estrace vaginal cream the same as in premarin vaginal cream?

Premarin is less expensive than estrase, so I want to know if the ingredients are the same or similar and if they are both equally effective. I only ...