I have just started using Premarin cream. Will there be any problems for my sexual partner?

Use the cream after having sex.

How long does it take for Premarin cream to stop vaginal burning?

I've had several yeast infections as well as UTIs. I just recently was treated for a severe yeast infection. My obgyn has now put me on 4g of ...

Doc wants me on Premarin cream?

has anyone been on this that had no problems... I'm so concern of getting cancer... I am 63 year old woman never been on estrogen and always had ...

Premarin Vaginal - How long do I have to wait for sexual relations after using Premarin?

I'm prescribed nightly use for 2 weeks, then 2-3 times per week afterwards. Is it harmful to my husband if we have sex the same night as usage?

Premarin Vaginal - How long should I wait to have sex , after using Premarin cream ?

And if i use Premarin cream at night , an had sex with my husband 11 hours later an he had the cream all over his penis , is this normal ? Can it ...