I have just started using Premarin cream. Will there be any problems for my sexual partner?

Use the cream after having sex.

What would be the side effects if I use premarin cream on baby girl?

I notice lately that my 14 month old daughter has no vaginal opening, which I do remember seeing when she was around 6 months old. Now lately it ...

Premarin Vaginal - Does anyone have information on using premarin cream on a 2 yr old girl?

After examining my daughter, at my request, my family doctor referred my daughter to be evaluated by a specialist due to possible sexual abuse by her ...

I HATE the tube used for Premarin cream. Premarin is very expensive and my insurance will not fully?

... cover it. Every dose I take is like gold to me and when push the tube to I take my dose the cream continues to expell out from the tube causing a ...

Is the ingredient in Estrace vaginal cream the same as in premarin vaginal cream?

Premarin is less expensive than estrase, so I want to know if the ingredients are the same or similar and if they are both equally effective. I only ...