I have just started using Premarin cream. Will there be any problems for my sexual partner?

Use the cream after having sex.

How long does it take for Premarin cream to stop vaginal burning?

I've had several yeast infections as well as UTIs. I just recently was treated for a severe yeast infection. My obgyn has now put me on 4g of ...

Premarin Vaginal - Does anyone have information on using premarin cream on a 2 yr old girl?

After examining my daughter, at my request, my family doctor referred my daughter to be evaluated by a specialist due to possible sexual abuse by her ...

Doc wants me on Premarin cream?

has anyone been on this that had no problems... I'm so concern of getting cancer... I am 63 year old woman never been on estrogen and always had ...

Premarin Vaginal - How long do I have to wait for sexual relations after using Premarin?

I'm prescribed nightly use for 2 weeks, then 2-3 times per week afterwards. Is it harmful to my husband if we have sex the same night as usage?

Is the ingredient in Estrace vaginal cream the same as in premarin vaginal cream?

Premarin is less expensive than estrase, so I want to know if the ingredients are the same or similar and if they are both equally effective. I only ...