I have just started using Premarin cream. Will there be any problems for my sexual partner?

Use the cream after having sex.

How long does it take for Premarin cream to stop vaginal burning?

I've had several yeast infections as well as UTIs. I just recently was treated for a severe yeast infection. My obgyn has now put me on 4g of ...

What would be the side effects if I use premarin cream on baby girl?

I notice lately that my 14 month old daughter has no vaginal opening, which I do remember seeing when she was around 6 months old. Now lately it ...

I'm taking prempro 0.625/2.5 and premarin vaginal cream .0625 have break through bleeding?

I have had a pelvic ultrasound, pelvic ct, and biospy, every test ok. I have been in menopause for 5 years, was started on the oral hormones over a ...

I HATE the tube used for Premarin cream. Premarin is very expensive and my insurance will not fully?

... cover it. Every dose I take is like gold to me and when push the tube to I take my dose the cream continues to expell out from the tube causing a ...