I have just started using Premarin cream. Will there be any problems for my sexual partner?

Use the cream after having sex.

How long does it take for Premarin cream to stop vaginal burning?

I've had several yeast infections as well as UTIs. I just recently was treated for a severe yeast infection. My obgyn has now put me on 4g of ...

Premarin Vaginal - Does anyone have information on using premarin cream on a 2 yr old girl?

After examining my daughter, at my request, my family doctor referred my daughter to be evaluated by a specialist due to possible sexual abuse by her ...

Doc wants me on Premarin cream?

has anyone been on this that had no problems... I'm so concern of getting cancer... I am 63 year old woman never been on estrogen and always had ...

I HATE the tube used for Premarin cream. Premarin is very expensive and my insurance will not fully?

... cover it. Every dose I take is like gold to me and when push the tube to I take my dose the cream continues to expell out from the tube causing a ...

Premarin Vaginal - How long should I wait to have sex , after useing Premarin cream ? An is it ok if

i use Premarin cream at night , an had sex with my husband 11 hours later an he had the cream alover his penis , is this normal ? Can it hurt him !