I have just started using Premarin cream. Will there be any problems for my sexual partner?

Use the cream after having sex.

What would be the side effects if I use premarin cream on baby girl?

I notice lately that my 14 month old daughter has no vaginal opening, which I do remember seeing when she was around 6 months old. Now lately it ...

I'm taking prempro 0.625/2.5 and premarin vaginal cream .0625 have break through bleeding?

I have had a pelvic ultrasound, pelvic ct, and biospy, every test ok. I have been in menopause for 5 years, was started on the oral hormones over a ...

I HATE the tube used for Premarin cream. Premarin is very expensive and my insurance will not fully?

... cover it. Every dose I take is like gold to me and when push the tube to I take my dose the cream continues to expell out from the tube causing a ...

Premarin Vaginal - How long do I have to wait for sexual relations after using Premarin?

I'm prescribed nightly use for 2 weeks, then 2-3 times per week afterwards. Is it harmful to my husband if we have sex the same night as usage?