I have just started using Premarin cream. Will there be any problems for my sexual partner?

Use the cream after having sex.

Premarin Vaginal - Does anyone have information on using premarin cream on a 2 yr old girl?

After examining my daughter, at my request, my family doctor referred my daughter to be evaluated by a specialist due to possible sexual abuse by her ...

I HATE the tube used for Premarin cream. Premarin is very expensive and my insurance will not fully?

... cover it. Every dose I take is like gold to me and when push the tube to I take my dose the cream continues to expell out from the tube causing a ...

Premarin Vaginal - How long do I have to wait for sexual relations after using Premarin?

I'm prescribed nightly use for 2 weeks, then 2-3 times per week afterwards. Is it harmful to my husband if we have sex the same night as usage?

Is the ingredient in Estrace vaginal cream the same as in premarin vaginal cream?

Premarin is less expensive than estrase, so I want to know if the ingredients are the same or similar and if they are both equally effective. I only ...