I have itching on the left side of my head and face, tingling in my hands. How can I stop this?

If memory serves, tingling can be a side effect of Topamax, yet perhaps you should call your doctor about itchiness? Doc should be aware that you are having these side effects.
I took Topamax for a short time, and be forewarned, it can cause weight loss!
Best wishes to you,

Tonka8561 25 Jan 2011

I agree w/ Miss Sweetlemon - you should call your Doc. Til you can (if you haven't already), look it up on DDC - see what the side effects are. I was on Topomax, and I had who host of side effects, but stupidly did not connect it to the Tompamax. Some of then can be very dire.

Good Luck

coombsdonna 25 Jan 2011

Thanks alot for your comment! I have looked up the Topamax side effects and am about to contact my doctor for his advice also. My, there's always something to think about with these meds!! I'm thankful to be a productive person and able to function at full steam ahead with their use.

when you have something like this going on you need it stopped but first of all what is the cause? maybe an anti-itch anti-inflammatory drug might help but not without talking to the doctor and allowing him toknow what is going on it could be something wrong for you to use without his surpervision