I have heard tha Compound Drugs were being discontinued by the FDA, such as Vicodin. Is this true?

Hi..I had heard they were going to, because of the tylenol debate, but they haven't yet as far as I know... people overdosing because of the tylenol in it, I personally think its overkill, most of the drugs they want to disconntinue are darvocet, vicodin ES, drugs with 650mg tylenol and higher..not regular vicodin... most hospitals giving out vicodin with 325mg tylenol other than the one with 500mg because of this... we shall see what happens, debate been going on for a while... hope this helps! :)