I have copd can I take oxycodone/apap 5mg-500mg?

Hi,
I am not a Doctor (thank the lord) but because it works on the CNS (central nervous system) . I know that if you read the prescribing info it cautions people with COPD and sleep apnea. You definatly want to have a chat with your prescriber. If this is something you are going to be taking long term you really should ask him/her for something that isnt loaded down with asprin or it's equivalent. All of these types are available w/o the added asprin.
BTW I just looked at the prescribing info and the very first line of "things I should dicuss with my Doc
:asthma, COPD, sleep apnea, or other breathing disorders;