I have been using nordette for 10 years now. Is it ok to be on it for so long?

It is has not been reported that long term use of Nordette is bad or harmful, if you have been tolerating the med well, then there seems no harm, however as with any medicine, side effects are possible with Nordette. However, not everyone who uses the contraceptive will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.

However you must also seek medical advice to be on the safer side, hope this helps?