I have been taking Nexium 40mg for over 10 years. Should I be worried about this?

No you don't really have to worry about it unless you are experiencing side effects. However, if your symptoms are controlled on this dose perhaps your doctor may decide to reduce your dose just as a trial. If half the dose works that'll be even better.

FMJK 19 Oct 2011

I have been taking Nexium for over 10 years and now have Osteoporosis. I would have a bone density test just to be safe. If you are in Canada there is a possible class action with Thomson Rogers in Toronto.
Take care.