On lortab 7.5 and xanax 1mg. I take 5 or 6 lortab a day for a year. What are the side effects?

Xanax (alprazolam), Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen/hydrocodone)

MONITOR: Central nervous system- and/or respiratory-depressant effects may be additively or synergistically increased in patients taking multiple drugs that cause these effects, especially in elderly or debilitated patients.

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=71-8473,133-54#ixzz0uasg2Zxd

It needs to be monitored, please seek medical attention for more accurate & professional advice.