I have been on danazol for 3 is there any problems with a sudden stop of the drug?

I'm not sure if you mean 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years? In any case it would be a problem if you suddenly stop taking Danazol if you were taking it for even 3 weeks. Your doctor will need to taper the dose down gradually for you to wean off it.

Danazol is a man-made form of a steroid. Danazol affects the ovaries and pituitary gland and prevents the release of certain hormones in the body.

Danazol is used to treat endometriosis and fibrocystic breast disease. Danazol is also used to prevent attacks of angioedema in people with an inherited form of this disorder.

Thanks for your responce
Sorry for the "3" I had to edit the post down and did it poorly.
I am male and have been taking Danazol 200mg twice a day (experimental) for the pain from lipodermatosclerosis for a little over 3 months, they want to change to Oxandrolone because the danazol has stopped working, This will probably take several weeks for office visits and so on, and my endronalagist has instructed me to just stop the danazol (I have one day supply left). I have been looking for something on the internet on stopping the drug but have not found anything I can send to the doctor as yet.
Any help would be appreciated