I have been on a two week trial of Vimpat. I have been a nervous wreck?

Anonymous

Hi Shari,
First let me say welcome if you are new to drugs.com.
I did a small search on Vimpat and could find no interactions for benzodiazapines, so perhaps you should call your doc and ask for a small dose of ativan or xanax or valium to make that horrid side effect disappear.
It make make you a wee bit tired at first blush, but better than feelin like a nervous wreck!!!
So sorry that you feel this way. Please update us on your condition, we care.

Rajive Goel 13 Dec 2010

Great, as usual Lara, do keep me updated too! Thanks... have a nice day!

Anonymous 13 Dec 2010

Good evening Rajive,
Giving you a virtual hug from Michigan,
Lara