I have an antibiotic, tourquise capsule with rx692, what kind of pill is this?

clindamycin 500mg

Hope this helps

Can anybody tell me what kind of medication this?

Got this for my dog Zues, I think it is a antibiotic but, not for sure. It is a capsule dark green on the bottom half and light green on the top and ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

light yellow with bright orange capsule with no imprint. Was given as an antibiotic in thailand

How to identify pill with no logo or letters/numbers on it at all. yellow capsule?

yellow capsule about the size of an antibiotic, good size but not extra large. I am not familiar with capsule sizing. Has no markings at all. I ...

Which antibiotic was I prescribed for chronic tonsillitis? Dark red tablet?

Last year i had chronic tonsillitis along with a UTI. I was prescribed a course of Abtibiotics. Tablets, but a capsule kind of shape. A maroon/dark ...

Whats this pill - its a green & white 500mg antibiotic capsule, the last letters of it are 'exin'?

The package is torn so I can only see the following ... exin 500mg BP ... Monohydrate) ..edica - Cyprus