I have an antibiotic, tourquise capsule with rx692, what kind of pill is this?

clindamycin 500mg

Hope this helps

Can anybody tell me what kind of medication this?

Got this for my dog Zues, I think it is a antibiotic but, not for sure. It is a capsule dark green on the bottom half and light green on the top and ...

How to identify pill with no logo or letters/numbers on it at all. yellow capsule?

yellow capsule about the size of an antibiotic, good size but not extra large. I am not familiar with capsule sizing. Has no markings at all. I ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

EPI 101 red & white capsule. Cannot locate this at all & hoping this is an antibiotic?

Which antibiotic was I prescribed for chronic tonsillitis? Dark red tablet?

Last year i had chronic tonsillitis along with a UTI. I was prescribed a course of Abtibiotics. Tablets, but a capsule kind of shape. A maroon/dark ...

What is this pill - with 'PD 697' imprint?

I want to find out if this is an antibiotic medication. It doesn't register on pill indentifier. It' a capsule with two colors pink. P.D ...