I have a stye on the bottom eye lid by the tear dux how do I cure it?

An Eye stye can be treated at home by applying very warm compresses for about ten minutes at each time, 3 to 4 times daily, using a wet, clean wash cloth to the tender area. This treatment will aid in the suppuration of the stye; suppuration refers to the forming of a head on an infection and the heat from compresses speeds up the white blood cells to fight the infection.

As preventive measures, never put your fingers in your infected eye because your hands are full of germs, and allow the eyes styes rupture on its own. Never ever "pop" a stye like a pimple because it may cause the infection to spread or transfer from one eye to another

Home Remedies for the Treatment of Eye Stye

- Rub clove spice in water and apply it over the stye to relief pain.

- Use a grated potato as a poultice to reduce swelling in inflamed eyes.

- Slit an aloe leaf lengthwise and place the pulpy side on the sore eye.

- Boil 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds with a cupful of water like an herbal tea preparation to wash the eyes 3-4 times a day.