I have a prescription for Phenergan VC with Codeine syrup. How much codeine is in the syrup?

It contains 10mg/5ml of codeine.

Could my 9 yr old son have developed a breathing problem from taking Promethazine/Codeine Syrup ?

My 9 yr old son is asthmatic and has has a pretty bad caugh. He was prescribed Promethazine/Codeine Syrup for a cold a few months ago when he had the ...

Just phenergan without codeine in a urine test for employement, Im wondering if?

... phenergan/promethazine show up in a urine sample? I am on it for nausea and looking for employement but would like to know that ahead of time! I ...

I am looking for a cough medicine that I took about 22 years ago. The dr prescribed it with codeine?

I cannot take codeine so I took the same cough syrup, but over the counter. I did not need a prescription for it. It was green.