I have a prescription for Phenergan VC with Codeine syrup. How much codeine is in the syrup?

It contains 10mg/5ml of codeine.

Just phenergan without codeine in a urine test for employement, Im wondering if?

... phenergan/promethazine show up in a urine sample? I am on it for nausea and looking for employement but would like to know that ahead of time! I ...

I am looking for a cough medicine that I took about 22 years ago. The dr prescribed it with codeine?

I cannot take codeine so I took the same cough syrup, but over the counter. I did not need a prescription for it. It was green.

What is the real color of the Actual HITECH brand promethazine with codeine and does it taste fruity

... or robotussiny ??(like yucky cough syrup)please help me find an answer ASAP thank you