I have a prescription for Phenergan VC with Codeine syrup. How much codeine is in the syrup?

It contains 10mg/5ml of codeine.

How can I get rid from codeine habit?

In a 100 M.L. phensedyl syrup what is the qty of codeine and ephedrine? Please let me know how can I get rid from taking phensedyl syrup. Have been ...

Can my husband take phenergan with codeine for a cough while taking diovan and metroprolol?

He has ha d a cough/cold getting better, however, cough, non-productive worsens @ night.

I am looking for a cough medicine that I took about 22 years ago. The dr prescribed it with codeine?

I cannot take codeine so I took the same cough syrup, but over the counter. I did not need a prescription for it. It was green.

Codeine/Promethazine - Why are people prescribed 16 ounces ? I don't see why a doctor would give out

... a prescription for that much cough syrup

1 answer 16 days ago