I have a pill with M360 and M357 white oval not sure what it is was told it was generic vicodin?

Pill imprint M360 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 750 mg / 7.5 mg.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of pain; back pain; cough; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 750 mg / 7.5 mg has a moderate potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Please view the pill on: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m360-10139.html

Pill imprint M357 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 5 mg.

rondahelton1981 11 Apr 2013

right on it

this is what we call in ky a lorutab the m360 is 10 milligrams and the m357 is a 5 milligram, some call it a lowertab , it is a vicodin. It's a pain pill.