I have a pill thats very small kinda rectengular shaped white with H13 on one side and number 4 on?

Could it be ETH 4 as pictured in this link?
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/4-eth-8349.html

What is this pill - with '39 E6' imprint?

Where can I find out what a <> shaped white pill with the number 3 and then a spot to break in half and then the number 9. The other size is ...

What is this pill - 15 imprint?

its a white pill with big number 15 on one side. The shape is kinda like an octagon shape( its kinda jagged looking )

What is this rectangular shaped pill called? it has on the back: E/06/S?

my friend gave me it yesterday and its shaped like a rectangle but small and skinny and the color looks kinda green but light thank you

Unidentified white pill?

i found a white pill, kinda barrel [rounded ends] shaped, one side blank, the other side has a 3, a scoreline and a 3 on the other side of the ...

Mysterious pill?

Was found in Oregon. Very small and off-white. Has what looks kinda like a D sitting above the numbers as a hat. The number is 59. It's scored ...