I have a pill thats very small kinda rectengular shaped white with H13 on one side and number 4 on?

Could it be ETH 4 as pictured in this link?
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/4-eth-8349.html

What is this pill - with '39 E6' imprint?

Where can I find out what a <> shaped white pill with the number 3 and then a spot to break in half and then the number 9. The other size is ...

What is this pill - 15 imprint?

its a white pill with big number 15 on one side. The shape is kinda like an octagon shape( its kinda jagged looking )

What is this pill - with 'single number 8 on one side and arrow logo' imprint?

small,white and round,ive been told its a subutex,but the only subutex ive ever had were oval shaped

I'm needing to find out what this pill is. It's white, very small, oval shaped, with the numbers?

... 3663 on it. It is scored on one side with the number 5 on the right side of the score. Unable to make out the left side. It's white in ...

Small football shaped white pill with G I L (G bar L) on one side?

Small football shaped white pill with G I L (G bar L) on one side and a logo/symbol on the other side that looks like an A with a tiny A in the ...