I have a pill thats very small kinda rectengular shaped white with H13 on one side and number 4 on?

Could it be ETH 4 as pictured in this link?
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/4-eth-8349.html

What is this pill - 15 imprint?

its a white pill with big number 15 on one side. The shape is kinda like an octagon shape( its kinda jagged looking )

What is this rectangular shaped pill called? it has on the back: E/06/S?

my friend gave me it yesterday and its shaped like a rectangle but small and skinny and the color looks kinda green but light thank you

Unidentified white pill?

i found a white pill, kinda barrel [rounded ends] shaped, one side blank, the other side has a 3, a scoreline and a 3 on the other side of the ...

What is this pill - with '2278' imprint?

What is White & yellow capsule with logo(too small too read)with 2778 both on yellow half and white half(white half larger) Both logo with number ...

Small football shaped white pill with G I L (G bar L) on one side?

Small football shaped white pill with G I L (G bar L) on one side and a logo/symbol on the other side that looks like an A with a tiny A in the ...