I have a pill thats very small kinda rectengular shaped white with H13 on one side and number 4 on?

Could it be ETH 4 as pictured in this link?
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/4-eth-8349.html

What is this pill - with '39 E6' imprint?

Where can I find out what a <> shaped white pill with the number 3 and then a spot to break in half and then the number 9. The other size is ...

What is this pill - 15 imprint?

its a white pill with big number 15 on one side. The shape is kinda like an octagon shape( its kinda jagged looking )

What is this pill - with 'single number 8 on one side and arrow logo' imprint?

small,white and round,ive been told its a subutex,but the only subutex ive ever had were oval shaped

What is this pill - with '2278' imprint?

What is White & yellow capsule with logo(too small too read)with 2778 both on yellow half and white half(white half larger) Both logo with number ...

Small football shaped white pill with G I L (G bar L) on one side?

Small football shaped white pill with G I L (G bar L) on one side and a logo/symbol on the other side that looks like an A with a tiny A in the ...