I have a pill thats very small kinda rectengular shaped white with H13 on one side and number 4 on?

Could it be ETH 4 as pictured in this link?
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/4-eth-8349.html

What is this rectangular shaped pill called? it has on the back: E/06/S?

my friend gave me it yesterday and its shaped like a rectangle but small and skinny and the color looks kinda green but light thank you

What is this pill - with 'single number 8 on one side and arrow logo' imprint?

small,white and round,ive been told its a subutex,but the only subutex ive ever had were oval shaped

I'm needing to find out what this pill is. It's white, very small, oval shaped, with the numbers?

... 3663 on it. It is scored on one side with the number 5 on the right side of the score. Unable to make out the left side. It's white in ...

What is this pill - with '2278' imprint?

What is White & yellow capsule with logo(too small too read)with 2778 both on yellow half and white half(white half larger) Both logo with number ...

What is this pill - with 'ML' imprint?

this pill does not have a number imprinted with the ML on either side of the pill and all pills coming up on several sites all have a number ...