i have a pill pink that is round and has 115 and a triangle above the 115. what is it.?

Is the triangle an upside V with a p in it?

If so, your pill is
Meclizine HCl 25mg
Imprint Code AP 115
Pink round scored chewable tablet

http://www.drugs.com/meclizine.html

What is this pill - Pink Round with 'P 115' imprint?

The "P" is inside of a triangle and the number 115 is underneath. They were inside of a bottle for the prescription Meclizine HCL which is ...

Hello, can someone tell me what's the name of this pill. It's a light pink round pill with a logo?

... of a triangle and inside the triangle there is a word "n" in it. You help is highly appreciated

What is this pill - with 'AP 115' imprint?

This pill is the diameter of a #2 pencil eraser. The color appears to be peach. The pill appears to come from advance lab. With a triangle on top ...

I have a large light pink/peach pill, round in shape with a triangle on one side and no other marks?

I have a large light pink/peach pill, round in shape with a triangle on one side and no other marks? I have search many pill identifies to no avail. ...

What is this pill- its round, red, it has a triangle on it and then the number 115 underneath the?

... triangle imprint on one side with the number 115 printed underneath the triangle and it is red and round