i have a pill pink that is round and has 115 and a triangle above the 115. what is it.?

Is the triangle an upside V with a p in it?

If so, your pill is
Meclizine HCl 25mg
Imprint Code AP 115
Pink round scored chewable tablet

http://www.drugs.com/meclizine.html

What is this pill - Pink with 'triangle k' imprint?

Looking for name of pink, small, round pill with the letter k inside a triangle. Also for a white pill with the letters mc in the middle and it is ...

What is this pill - with '36' imprint?

round with a triangle imprint. the triangle points down at the top of the pill then the number 36 just below the bottom of the triangle. the color is ...

Hello, can someone tell me what's the name of this pill. It's a light pink round pill with a logo?

... of a triangle and inside the triangle there is a word "n" in it. You help is highly appreciated

What is this pill - with '115' imprint?

Has an imprint of an upside down V over the 115 on the same side and the color is either light pink or white. (unsure as found in bottle with other ...

I have a large light pink/peach pill, round in shape with a triangle on one side and no other marks?

I have a large light pink/peach pill, round in shape with a triangle on one side and no other marks? I have search many pill identifies to no avail. ...