Skip to Content

I have a fungus on my penis and the dr has told me it is nothing to worry about but it wont go away?

Question is Closed
Report Favorite

Answers (1)

22 Aug 2009

How do you know it is a fungal infection?

If you are absolutely certain that it is fungal then you can apply an antifungal cream e.g. Any brand of miconazole or clotrimazole cream. Ask in your local pharmacy.

Votes: +0

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar questions

Why my sperms comes few from penis?

I got married before 2 year.but still now we don't have child.we checked with docter. He told no problem for my wife. Only problem is that sperm ...

1 answer 21 Oct 2011

Monistat 3 - Can I do vaginal lab test during monistat3?

I am using monistat3 and need to have vaginal lab during treatment. Nurse told me that if it is not yeast or fungus it still appear on a lab (even if ...

1 answer 11 Jul 2013

Terbinafine - How long does toenail fungus take to progress?

Is it possible for a healthy person to keep toenail fungus in check by trimming regularly? Or would the infection be expected to have spread further ...

0 answers 5 Feb 2015

Ammonium Lactate - Is ammounium lactate cream 12 % intended to treat Fungus between the toes?

I have this medication at home for a year. It was prescribed by the dermatologist along with Urea Cream 40 %. 1) Which one of these creams is for ...

0 answers 1 Apr 2015