I have a drug test today, but last night I had a migraine and took a 5mg percoset. Will I pass?

All drugs show up on drug tests. This will show because it is an oral semisynthetic opiate agonist derived from the opioid alkaloid, thebaine. I would be straight forward with whoever is ordering the drug test to try and clear the air before any misunderstanding occurs. Good luck!

Anonymous 7 Nov 2009

Then how can a false negative urine drug screen
happen if I was /am on both benzos for ten years, and vicoprofen7.5/200
Q 4 HRS for two years ??
Weight 145#, 5'6", Hep C, good labs on enzymes???
So, not all drugs show on UDS's !!
UNLESS, you want to find out all meds and dx
and figure out why it's happened to ne three times in2 hospitals,
for three doctors, in two & 1/2 mos???
(SURE WOULD APPRECIATE IT!!! )