I have a bladder infection, have cipro 500. Please help I how many a day to take, thank you?

Anonymous

Take ciprofloxacin exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take it in larger doses or for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.

Take ciprofloxacin with a full glass of water (8 ounces). Drink several extra glasses of fluid each day while you are taking ciprofloxacin.

Best of luck... and take care and contact your doctor.-

Anonymous

crystalwolf, Call your pharmacist/chemist regarding the cipro.
I do have a recommendation about relieving the pain of a bladder infection,
it is called Azo Standard, it can be purchased at any pharmacy. It comes in pill form, and drink a large glass of water when you take it.
Hope you feel better very soon,
sweetlemon

Anonymous

ciprofloxacin (Cipro, Cipro XR) a drug used to treat urinary tract infection treatment in men and women
... tablets) every 12 hours or 500-1000 mg (extended release tablets) every 24 hours. .
is what I have seen.
Also Hon, there is a drug that is called cipro by name and it's for the eyes. LOL
---
Ciprofloxacin ophthalmic solution is used to treat bacterial infections of the eye including conjunctivitis (pinkeye; infection of the membrane that covers the outside of the eyeball and the inside of the eyelid) and corneal ulcers (infection and loss of tissue in the clear front part of the eye). Ciprofloxacin ophthalmic ointment is used to treat conjunctivitis. Ciprofloxacin is in a class of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It works by killing the bacteria that cause infection.

How about that??

Rajive Goel 5 Aug 2010

Wow, Bucky! Great

I recommend that you research this drug before you take it. This drug is dangerous and can cause long-term effects even in healthy people. I only took five pills and am still miserable 1 1/2 later. Go to askapatient.com or fqresearch.org to learn more about Cipro. If you don't want to take the risk have your doctor prescribe a safer alternative.