I have a allergy to neomycin, can I have the H1N1 and flu shots?

If you are allergic to the actual antibiotic neomycin, then it is fine as the H1N1 and other Flu shots don't have the antibiotic. Sometimes people are just sensitive and can have allergies to other things, in this case you can have the shots but there is a possibility of having allergic reactions.

However, when you get Flu shots you are required to wait at the doctor's office for a certain amount of time so that they can observe you and if you are to have a severe reaction to the shots then you'll get immediate treatment. So you should be safe getting the Flu shots.