i got fluoxetine (prozac) for panic attacks, has it caused heart problems for anyone?

There has been recorded cardiovascular (heart) side effects from Prozac (fluoxetine)

This from :

"Cardiovascular side effects
One placebo-controlled study has suggested that fluoxetine has no effects on intraventricular conduction. Other case reports have suggested that fluoxetine may rarely provoke dysrhythmias. Other conflicting case reports have suggested that fluoxetine may have a propensity to provoke and alleviate vasoconstriction. Several cases of unexpected death occurring shortly after initiation of fluoxetine therapy have been reported in elderly patients with multiple medical problems.