I get dizzy when I take vitamin e. Why does that happen?

It has been reported that supplementation of vitamin E beyond what the body needs may result in dizziness, headache, fatigue and vision problems.

I would suggest reducing your daily dose.

neese 14 Aug 2009

Thank you so much for your help! I will.

Vitamin D Insufficiency - Pain in several joints for a couple of months now?

Turned out according to my lab tests that my vitamin D is low. i've been taking vitamin D supplements, vit C calcium daily plus 15 min sunshine ...

Why do you add "silica" and colorant to vitamins? Everybody know by now that it is harmful?

The vitamin B-12 is known to be destroyed by stomach juices; why you are adding it with the other vitamins?

What side effects happen at each dose of 50,000 units of vitamin D?

I took my first dose of 50,000 units of vitamin (D2) this past Friday night. I was prescribed 50,000 units once a week for 12 weeks. I experience ...

Vitamin D3 do you die if not supplemented?

Hi, Researching the low levels of this Vitamin, I am low (9) I do not want to take 50,000 iu every week for 3 months. I have a lot of problems with ...

I just started my prescrp. 3 days ago 50,000 iu vitamin d. How long til I start feeling better?

I was informed I am at a 21 should be 32 in the level of vitamin d.