I get dizzy when I take vitamin e. Why does that happen?

It has been reported that supplementation of vitamin E beyond what the body needs may result in dizziness, headache, fatigue and vision problems.

I would suggest reducing your daily dose.

neese 14 Aug 2009

Thank you so much for your help! I will.

Vitamin D Insufficiency - Pain in several joints for a couple of months now?

Turned out according to my lab tests that my vitamin D is low. i've been taking vitamin D supplements, vit C calcium daily plus 15 min sunshine ...

Can I take Magnesium & Zinc with Calcium & Vitamin D and multivitamins?

Vitamins - I take 1200 mg of calcium and 1000 IU of vitamin D plus a multiple vitamin every day. Can I take magnesium and zinc with the other ...

Vitamin D3 do you die if not supplemented?

Hi, Researching the low levels of this Vitamin, I am low (9) I do not want to take 50,000 iu every week for 3 months. I have a lot of problems with ...

Do vitamins B12 and vitamin D interact with finasteride?

Sorry, The question is that i m not sure if these vitamins do interact with finasteride or not? As claimed these vitamins have been checked in ...

I just started my prescrp. 3 days ago 50,000 iu vitamin d. How long til I start feeling better?

I was informed I am at a 21 should be 32 in the level of vitamin d.