I get dizzy when I take vitamin e. Why does that happen?

It has been reported that supplementation of vitamin E beyond what the body needs may result in dizziness, headache, fatigue and vision problems.

I would suggest reducing your daily dose.

neese 14 Aug 2009

Thank you so much for your help! I will.

Does the Vitamin supplement D-3 provide the same benefits as Vitamin D?

Blood tests indicated I was "near-severe" deficient in Vitamin D. I took mega doses to get the level back up, but dr now has me on ...

Do vitamins B12 and vitamin D interact with finasteride?

Sorry, The question is that i m not sure if these vitamins do interact with finasteride or not? As claimed these vitamins have been checked in ...

Vitamins - What is a good vitamin that will give you energy,and actually be in a good mood too?

I take a whole food vitamin called vitamin code women, ive tried b12 but it hurt my stomach! All day I have no motivation to do anything! I hate it.. ...

I just started my prescrp. 3 days ago 50,000 iu vitamin d. How long til I start feeling better?

I was informed I am at a 21 should be 32 in the level of vitamin d.

Blood thinning and clotting at the same time ?

How is it possible someone had both condition at the same time ? assuming he/her had cancer and vitamin k deficiency! ( i know vitamin k effect on ...