I get dizzy when I take vitamin e. Why does that happen?

It has been reported that supplementation of vitamin E beyond what the body needs may result in dizziness, headache, fatigue and vision problems.

I would suggest reducing your daily dose.

neese 14 Aug 2009

Thank you so much for your help! I will.

Does the Vitamin supplement D-3 provide the same benefits as Vitamin D?

Blood tests indicated I was "near-severe" deficient in Vitamin D. I took mega doses to get the level back up, but dr now has me on ...

What side effects happen at each dose of 50,000 units of vitamin D?

I took my first dose of 50,000 units of vitamin (D2) this past Friday night. I was prescribed 50,000 units once a week for 12 weeks. I experience ...

Do vitamins B12 and vitamin D interact with finasteride?

Sorry, The question is that i m not sure if these vitamins do interact with finasteride or not? As claimed these vitamins have been checked in ...

I Was told I was low in vitamin D and read that vitamin D3 is the vitamin to take. It's all confusi?

I Was told I was low in vitamin D and read that vitamin D3 is the vitamin to take. It's all confusing to me. I am a 69 year old female with ...

I just started my prescrp. 3 days ago 50,000 iu vitamin d. How long til I start feeling better?

I was informed I am at a 21 should be 32 in the level of vitamin d.