I found an eliptical white pill with LO 22 imprinted on one side. what is it?

What is this pill - with '1 8' imprint on one side and 'A' imprint on the other side?

its eliptical, kinda yellowish, beigeish. the side with '1 8' imprinted on it has a break line between the numbers, and the other side has ...

I found a pill in my sons bedroom that is white, eliptical shaped, has a triangular symbol and the?

... letter M on one side, is scored in the middle-whhat is this?

I found a pill imprinted with an M or W in a square box and the other side is imprinted with the #?

... 30 The pill is small, white, and round

Blue diamond shaped pill with N imprinted on one side and 100 imprinted on the other?

From what I have found online, this pill looks like a viagara pill but it's a little bit thicker. It's imprinted with a N and the other ...

Can T3 have TEC imprinted on it? Darn these new generic pills?

I am unsure whether pills I found are T3s or Oxycodone OR one of each. Both are "round & white". Both have a line across dividing in ...