I found an eliptical white pill with LO 22 imprinted on one side. what is it?

What is this pill - with TEC imprinted on them?

I found these pills left in an unmarked bottle what are they? they are big round and white, they have the letters TEC imprinted on one side and the ...

What is this pill - with '100 score' imprint?

i found a pill in my boyfriends bathroom, it's small, flat, round, white, on one side has 100 imprinted and the side has an x or cross imprinted ...

Found a casple in my sons room cant find what it is anywhere?

I was told it could be adderall xr but when I search the pill what I have dosent cum um... On the white side its imprinted 30mg and on the brownish ...

What is this pill - Blue, oblong/oval/eliptical, imprint starts with "AL"?

I found half of a pill. It is blue, oblong/oval/eliptical or whatever you want to call it. Since I only found half of it, the only letters I can see ...

What is this?

I found half a pill, one side is blank and the other side has a 4 imprinted on the right side, it is a round pink pill. I do not know what was ...