I found an eliptical white pill with LO 22 imprinted on one side. what is it?

What is this pill - with '1 8' imprint on one side and 'A' imprint on the other side?

its eliptical, kinda yellowish, beigeish. the side with '1 8' imprinted on it has a break line between the numbers, and the other side has ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

found white pills eliptical shaped a o with a diagonal line thru it . What is it?

What is this pill - with 'U' imprint?

This pill is about a centimeter wide and has only a capital U imprinted on one side. It is dark orange, smooth, and eliptical with a convex front and ...

What is this pill - with TEC imprinted on them?

I found these pills left in an unmarked bottle what are they? they are big round and white, they have the letters TEC imprinted on one side and the ...

What is this pill - Blue, oblong/oval/eliptical, imprint starts with "AL"?

I found half of a pill. It is blue, oblong/oval/eliptical or whatever you want to call it. Since I only found half of it, the only letters I can see ...