I found an eliptical white pill with LO 22 imprinted on one side. what is it?

What is this pill - with '1 8' imprint on one side and 'A' imprint on the other side?

its eliptical, kinda yellowish, beigeish. the side with '1 8' imprinted on it has a break line between the numbers, and the other side has ...

What is this pill - with '100 score' imprint?

i found a pill in my boyfriends bathroom, it's small, flat, round, white, on one side has 100 imprinted and the side has an x or cross imprinted ...

Found a casple in my sons room cant find what it is anywhere?

I was told it could be adderall xr but when I search the pill what I have dosent cum um... On the white side its imprinted 30mg and on the brownish ...

I found a pill imprinted with an M or W in a square box and the other side is imprinted with the #?

... 30 The pill is small, white, and round

Blue diamond shaped pill with N imprinted on one side and 100 imprinted on the other?

From what I have found online, this pill looks like a viagara pill but it's a little bit thicker. It's imprinted with a N and the other ...