I found an eliptical white pill with LO 22 imprinted on one side. what is it?

What is this pill - with '1 8' imprint on one side and 'A' imprint on the other side?

its eliptical, kinda yellowish, beigeish. the side with '1 8' imprinted on it has a break line between the numbers, and the other side has ...

What is this pill - with TEC imprinted on them?

I found these pills left in an unmarked bottle what are they? they are big round and white, they have the letters TEC imprinted on one side and the ...

I found a pill in my sons bedroom that is white, eliptical shaped, has a triangular symbol and the?

... letter M on one side, is scored in the middle-whhat is this?

I found a pill imprinted with an M or W in a square box and the other side is imprinted with the #?

... 30 The pill is small, white, and round

What is this pill - Blue, oblong/oval/eliptical, imprint starts with "AL"?

I found half of a pill. It is blue, oblong/oval/eliptical or whatever you want to call it. Since I only found half of it, the only letters I can see ...