I found a white pill that has watson on one side and 3202 on the other in my sons room, what is it?

Pill imprint 3202 WATSON has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 5 mg.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of pain; back pain; cough; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 325 mg / 5 mg has a moderate potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Please see the pill on:

Take care, best wishes!