I found a small yellow pill. One side says 121 and the other has a large V on it. What is it?

Is this your pill?
Aspirin delayed release 81mg
Imprint code AP 121
Round yellow pill

What is this pill - large round and pink with a large * on one side?

I found this in my son's room. We suspect he may be abusing drugs. This pill is pink like pepto bismal, fairly flat, no markings on one side and ...

I am unable to identify a small dark yellow pill with a cross and plain on otherside?

It is not coated with yellow on the outside. It is a solid yellow small round pill. I wondered if someone would be able to identify it for me. ...

Pill found HELP?

I have found a pill yellow in colour small and round. has A on one side and on the other side it has 25 anyone help

What pill is yellow and round with a triangle with a p in the bottom of it?

On the other side there is a 121

Small round, yellow pill with MRD10 imprint?

I have searched everywhere to determine what kind of pill I have found in my child's room. I found a huge bag of approximately 300 round yellow ...