I found a round white pill. One side is a circle with a m,the other is 0332 with a line thru the 33?

Can you check the imprint again.

Could it be M 05 52 as in this image
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-05-52-5113.html

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

I found a small white circle pill with an M on one side and a 30 on the other side. What is it? Very

... Very small circle. On side with 30, the 30 is on the top half divided by a scored line

I found a white oblong pill with a cirlce and a line through it Does anyone know what it is?

The circle and line look as if it was suppose to have a cigarette in it saying no smoking. If anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated.

I found a pill on my floor it is round, white, one side says 7.5 M other has a P?

It says 7.5 M on one side with a line through the middle and has a P with a circle around it on the other. White and round. Please help I ...

What is this pill - with 'arrow thru circle' imprint?

This capsule-shaped (but not capsule) tablet is yellow with a circle and a line through it that resembles the "universally prohibited" sign ...