I found a round white pill. One side is a circle with a m,the other is 0332 with a line thru the 33?

Can you check the imprint again.

Could it be M 05 52 as in this image
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-05-52-5113.html

What is this pill - with 'circle with a line through it' imprint?

large white oval pill with a circle in the center and a line going through the center of the circle at an angle

I found a small white circle pill with an M on one side and a 30 on the other side. What is it? Very

... Very small circle. On side with 30, the 30 is on the top half divided by a scored line

I found a pill on my floor it is round, white, one side says 7.5 M other has a P?

It says 7.5 M on one side with a line through the middle and has a P with a circle around it on the other. White and round. Please help I ...

What is this pill - it has a circle with a line through it!?

its white, oval, medium size with a circle and a line or maybe lightning though it.

What is this pill - with 'arrow thru circle' imprint?

This capsule-shaped (but not capsule) tablet is yellow with a circle and a line through it that resembles the "universally prohibited" sign ...