I found a round white pill. One side is a circle with a m,the other is 0332 with a line thru the 33?

Can you check the imprint again.

Could it be M 05 52 as in this image
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-05-52-5113.html

Circle white pill with 4839 v what is it?

the pill is circle like a perocet with the divided line on one side with4839 on the top of the line with the v at the bottom of the line.

I found a pill on my floor it is round, white, one side says 7.5 M other has a P?

It says 7.5 M on one side with a line through the middle and has a P with a circle around it on the other. White and round. Please help I ...

What is this pill - with 'arrow thru circle' imprint?

This capsule-shaped (but not capsule) tablet is yellow with a circle and a line through it that resembles the "universally prohibited" sign ...

What is this pill - with the imprint of 59 white round?

Half a circle on the side by 59 other side is line down middle

Hey, My mom found this pill and she wants me to find out what it is, can anyone help me?

OKAY, its a {circle} round shaped yellowish pill[the size of a dime but maybe 4 times smaller]. It is blank on one side completely. the other side ...