I found a round white pill. One side is a circle with a m,the other is 0332 with a line thru the 33?

Can you check the imprint again.

Could it be M 05 52 as in this image
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-05-52-5113.html

What is this pill - with 'circle with a line through it' imprint?

large white oval pill with a circle in the center and a line going through the center of the circle at an angle

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

I found a pill on my floor it is round, white, one side says 7.5 M other has a P?

It says 7.5 M on one side with a line through the middle and has a P with a circle around it on the other. White and round. Please help I ...

What is this pill - it has a circle with a line through it!?

its white, oval, medium size with a circle and a line or maybe lightning though it.

What is this pill - with 'arrow thru circle' imprint?

This capsule-shaped (but not capsule) tablet is yellow with a circle and a line through it that resembles the "universally prohibited" sign ...