I found a round white pill. One side is a circle with a m,the other is 0332 with a line thru the 33?

Can you check the imprint again.

Could it be M 05 52 as in this image
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-05-52-5113.html

What is this pill - with 'circle with a line through it' imprint?

large white oval pill with a circle in the center and a line going through the center of the circle at an angle

I found a pill and it has ex imprinted and it's green but a thin white line in the middle what isit?

Ex on left side then a thin white line and more green sorta long like as long as the top half of my pinky and it has some flag sides but looks like a ...

I found a small white circle pill with an M on one side and a 30 on the other side. What is it? Very

... Very small circle. On side with 30, the 30 is on the top half divided by a scored line

What is this pill - with the imprint of 59 white round?

Half a circle on the side by 59 other side is line down middle

Hey, My mom found this pill and she wants me to find out what it is, can anyone help me?

OKAY, its a {circle} round shaped yellowish pill[the size of a dime but maybe 4 times smaller]. It is blank on one side completely. the other side ...