I found a round blue pill with a v on oneside and the numbers 2531 on the other side please help?

Anonymous

Pill imprint 2531 V has been identified as Clonazepam 1 mg.

Clonazepam is used in the treatment of anxiety; bipolar disorder; panic disorder; insomnia; benzodiazepine withdrawal (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy.

Clonazepam 1 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.

Click on the link to view an image of the pill:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/2531-v-13540.html

Take care,

amso.-