I cannot afford to pay for my advair. Who can I call?

Hi there santtina. The dr. prescribing you the advair, most probably has samples. Ask her or him. A friend of mine goes to her pulmonologist and recieves the inhaler from him. I use advair but have insurance. Try the web site or phone the company, GlaxoSmithKline maybe they can help you. There are programs, given by many companies when it comes to people, who have no insurance, or do not qualify otherwise for thier medications. best wishes to you.

Check with my friend caringsonbj. He has all kinds of info...