Is acetaminophen the same as Tylenol?

Anonymous

Yes acetaminophen is the SAME as tylenol.
Be careful, as you can damage your liver if you ingest too much acetaminophen.
sweetlemon

coloradoeagle 4 Dec 2010

Thanks for your comments. My Dr. just put me on Celebrex and said I could only take Tylenol for pain relief. The other day I had a headache. I would not be taking Tylenol normally, just when needed.

http://www.drugs.com/answers/343141/comment/?reply=178752

Yes they ar the same drug but be careful of liver issues as my friend here said. marjorie zych MAX DOSE 2g daily which is 2 extra strength every 6 hours.

marjorie zych 4 Dec 2010

I meant to put 4 grams sorry. marjorie zch

coloradoeagle 4 Dec 2010

marjorie zych 6 Dec 2010

Your welcome my friend anytime. Please be careful of the Celebrex too it could cause stomach issues like ulcers you may want to try some Zantac with it to prevent those issues. Good luck, take care marjorie zych