I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

After taking ambien for a long period of time will it start keeping you awake?

i take ambien around 10:30pm and i am awake by 12:00am and then i am getting up all night every 30 min or every hr feeling restless. It used to be ...

I'm a concerned family member of a 63yr old sister on ambien for two years, is it normal for her to?

take her dose plus more on occasion. After 15min (she lives with me) she will come up stairs, clean, eat talk crazy, stagger, then my family have to ...

Took my 10mg Ambien then did cocaine..Any effects?

I definitely did not plan this out of course, im not one to experiment. i was about to go to bed so I took the 10mg ambien then had some friends show ...

Side Effect - I can't wake up after taking my normal dose, this has never happened before?

I take 600mg of Seroquel and 10mg of Ambien every single night for the last 8 or 9 years (and I see my doctor every two-three months). Recently I ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...