I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

After taking ambien for a long period of time will it start keeping you awake?

i take ambien around 10:30pm and i am awake by 12:00am and then i am getting up all night every 30 min or every hr feeling restless. It used to be ...

I'm a concerned family member of a 63yr old sister on ambien for two years, is it normal for her to?

take her dose plus more on occasion. After 15min (she lives with me) she will come up stairs, clean, eat talk crazy, stagger, then my family have to ...

Anyone split 75 mg dose?

I take immediate release 75 mg. not sure when it peaks but getting panic attacks during the day. I wonder if splitting it and taking half later would ...

Side Effect - I can't wake up after taking my normal dose, this has never happened before?

I take 600mg of Seroquel and 10mg of Ambien every single night for the last 8 or 9 years (and I see my doctor every two-three months). Recently I ...