I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

Ambien on an overnight plane flight?

I've got an overnight flight coming up and I'd really like to get some sleep. I normally take Ambien about twice a week taking only 5mg, ...

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

Adderall, Ambien, Lithium. Can't sleep after taking 2 ambien! Is it ok if I take 15 mg restoril?

I took around 100mg adderall today. 3 pm last dose. I took 2 10mg ambien around 11 pm. I am so tired and I do have restoril 15 mg. Do you think it is ...

Took my 10mg Ambien then did cocaine..Any effects?

I definitely did not plan this out of course, im not one to experiment. i was about to go to bed so I took the 10mg ambien then had some friends show ...

I have been taking Ativan and Ambien for 8 years. Only took a break while I was pregnant and had a?

... very rough time with panic attacks. I am on 3 mg of Ativan a day and 10mg of Ambien. I have become dependent on both to get through the day. I ...