I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

After taking ambien for a long period of time will it start keeping you awake?

i take ambien around 10:30pm and i am awake by 12:00am and then i am getting up all night every 30 min or every hr feeling restless. It used to be ...

Adderall, Ambien, Lithium. Can't sleep after taking 2 ambien! Is it ok if I take 15 mg restoril?

I took around 100mg adderall today. 3 pm last dose. I took 2 10mg ambien around 11 pm. I am so tired and I do have restoril 15 mg. Do you think it is ...

Took my 10mg Ambien then did cocaine..Any effects?

I definitely did not plan this out of course, im not one to experiment. i was about to go to bed so I took the 10mg ambien then had some friends show ...

Anyone split 75 mg dose?

I take immediate release 75 mg. not sure when it peaks but getting panic attacks during the day. I wonder if splitting it and taking half later would ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...