I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

Ambien on an overnight plane flight?

I've got an overnight flight coming up and I'd really like to get some sleep. I normally take Ambien about twice a week taking only 5mg, ...

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

Took my 10mg Ambien then did cocaine..Any effects?

I definitely did not plan this out of course, im not one to experiment. i was about to go to bed so I took the 10mg ambien then had some friends show ...

Side Effect - I can't wake up after taking my normal dose, this has never happened before?

I take 600mg of Seroquel and 10mg of Ambien every single night for the last 8 or 9 years (and I see my doctor every two-three months). Recently I ...

I have been taking Ativan and Ambien for 8 years. Only took a break while I was pregnant and had a?

... very rough time with panic attacks. I am on 3 mg of Ativan a day and 10mg of Ambien. I have become dependent on both to get through the day. I ...