I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

Oxycontin.. Help... 60mg?

ok someone please respond im a lil bit scared.. i bought an OC 60 yesterday.. i split it in half to a 30mg.. and split that into 3 pieces so it would ...

Anyone split 75 mg dose?

I take immediate release 75 mg. not sure when it peaks but getting panic attacks during the day. I wonder if splitting it and taking half later would ...

Side Effect - I can't wake up after taking my normal dose, this has never happened before?

I take 600mg of Seroquel and 10mg of Ambien every single night for the last 8 or 9 years (and I see my doctor every two-three months). Recently I ...

I have been taking Ativan and Ambien for 8 years. Only took a break while I was pregnant and had a?

... very rough time with panic attacks. I am on 3 mg of Ativan a day and 10mg of Ambien. I have become dependent on both to get through the day. I ...