I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

After taking ambien for a long period of time will it start keeping you awake?

i take ambien around 10:30pm and i am awake by 12:00am and then i am getting up all night every 30 min or every hr feeling restless. It used to be ...

Adderall, Ambien, Lithium. Can't sleep after taking 2 ambien! Is it ok if I take 15 mg restoril?

I took around 100mg adderall today. 3 pm last dose. I took 2 10mg ambien around 11 pm. I am so tired and I do have restoril 15 mg. Do you think it is ...

Side Effect - I can't wake up after taking my normal dose, this has never happened before?

I take 600mg of Seroquel and 10mg of Ambien every single night for the last 8 or 9 years (and I see my doctor every two-three months). Recently I ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...