I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

Adderall, Ambien, Lithium. Can't sleep after taking 2 ambien! Is it ok if I take 15 mg restoril?

I took around 100mg adderall today. 3 pm last dose. I took 2 10mg ambien around 11 pm. I am so tired and I do have restoril 15 mg. Do you think it is ...

I'm a concerned family member of a 63yr old sister on ambien for two years, is it normal for her to?

take her dose plus more on occasion. After 15min (she lives with me) she will come up stairs, clean, eat talk crazy, stagger, then my family have to ...

I have been taking Ativan and Ambien for 8 years. Only took a break while I was pregnant and had a?

... very rough time with panic attacks. I am on 3 mg of Ativan a day and 10mg of Ambien. I have become dependent on both to get through the day. I ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...