I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

After taking ambien for a long period of time will it start keeping you awake?

i take ambien around 10:30pm and i am awake by 12:00am and then i am getting up all night every 30 min or every hr feeling restless. It used to be ...

Adderall, Ambien, Lithium. Can't sleep after taking 2 ambien! Is it ok if I take 15 mg restoril?

I took around 100mg adderall today. 3 pm last dose. I took 2 10mg ambien around 11 pm. I am so tired and I do have restoril 15 mg. Do you think it is ...

I'm a concerned family member of a 63yr old sister on ambien for two years, is it normal for her to?

take her dose plus more on occasion. After 15min (she lives with me) she will come up stairs, clean, eat talk crazy, stagger, then my family have to ...

I have been taking Ativan and Ambien for 8 years. Only took a break while I was pregnant and had a?

... very rough time with panic attacks. I am on 3 mg of Ativan a day and 10mg of Ambien. I have become dependent on both to get through the day. I ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...