I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

I am on 8 mg of Suboxone, take 1mg Xanax TID, Ambien 10mg, and then was taking Prisqui(antidepressa?

I am trying to get off of Xanax by tapering today I am taking 2 instead of 3, I am going to stop taking Ambien and I have already stopped the ...

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

After taking ambien for a long period of time will it start keeping you awake?

i take ambien around 10:30pm and i am awake by 12:00am and then i am getting up all night every 30 min or every hr feeling restless. It used to be ...

I'm a concerned family member of a 63yr old sister on ambien for two years, is it normal for her to?

take her dose plus more on occasion. After 15min (she lives with me) she will come up stairs, clean, eat talk crazy, stagger, then my family have to ...

Took my 10mg Ambien then did cocaine..Any effects?

I definitely did not plan this out of course, im not one to experiment. i was about to go to bed so I took the 10mg ambien then had some friends show ...