I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

Ambien on an overnight plane flight?

I've got an overnight flight coming up and I'd really like to get some sleep. I normally take Ambien about twice a week taking only 5mg, ...

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

I'm a concerned family member of a 63yr old sister on ambien for two years, is it normal for her to?

take her dose plus more on occasion. After 15min (she lives with me) she will come up stairs, clean, eat talk crazy, stagger, then my family have to ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...

Is there something better or something I can combine it with?

I've been taking ambien for years now the 10mg and it makes me somewhat sleepy so if I do actually fall asleep on it I wake up within 3 hours ...

5 answers 16 days ago