I am taking 500mg of Naproxen for knee pain and I get a red face and feel feverish Any comments?

you could be having an allergic reaction. you might want to call your doctor. i am guessing he is the one who gave it to you. don't wait. give them a call. that's why they get the big bucks ... hope you are successful.

I also believe it is an allergic reaction. I would not take anymore. This may work to your advantage. Naproxen does a number on your stomach lining and intestines. Ask your doctor about Tramadol. Nap does not touch my knee pain. Your treatment depends on your age and condition of your knee. All the best,kersey777.

On Drugs.com they have side effects of Naproxen on their site.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/naproxen-side-effects.html
You should read all including the Professional part.

I wish you the best