I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

Can Januvia be less effective in contoIling blood sugar?

I was on prednisone for two months to treat low platelets. As a result my blood sugar went up to 300. I'm not a diabetic, though it is genetic. ...

I am a diabetic and I would like to know if taking ibuprofen will raise my sugar levels?

The reason I am asking is because I had knee surgery about a month ago, and I have been taking 400 mgs 3 times a day and my sugar levels have become ...

Type 2 diabetic med question?

i am a type 2 diabetic, i take 10mg(2xday) of diabeta. well sugar still stays in mid to high 200's, i had a friend give me a novalog pen. well i ...

How much sugar can I consume?

My doctor told me yesterday that I was borderline diabetic. She also said that it can be stopped, I just have to cut WAY far back on my sugar intake. ...