I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

Can temazepam affect blood sugar levels?

I was taking cymbalta and temezepam each night. I tapered off cymbalta and now my blood sugar is running consistently high. (I'm diabetic) is ...

Can you become a diabetic due to prednisone?

I was on it for two months and it elevated my blood sugar. It's been two weeks since I've been off of it. I'm now on diabetic pills ...

Can Januvia be less effective in contoIling blood sugar?

I was on prednisone for two months to treat low platelets. As a result my blood sugar went up to 300. I'm not a diabetic, though it is genetic. ...

How do u know if u r pre diabetic?

my dr told me last week my sugar level was high but did not tell me the # and what i should do cept for stay away from sugar items such as cakes, ...

Pristiq - can this drug cause your sugar to bottom out???

My blood sugar goes out of wack. I am not a diabetic but since taking this drug my sugar will go so low that I shake and sweat and get real weak ...