I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

I am a diabetic and I would like to know if taking ibuprofen will raise my sugar levels?

The reason I am asking is because I had knee surgery about a month ago, and I have been taking 400 mgs 3 times a day and my sugar levels have become ...

How do u know if u r pre diabetic?

my dr told me last week my sugar level was high but did not tell me the # and what i should do cept for stay away from sugar items such as cakes, ...

I am pre- diabetic. Could enablex affect a rise in blood sugar?

I just started to take enablex after having an AMS 800 inserted into me to curb incontinence.I still get up three to four times a night to urinate, ...

Why is "sugar" in medications?

Once I researched my prescribed medications, and found that sugar was one of the ingredients. Why is that necessary, when I "swallow" the ...