I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

Can temazepam affect blood sugar levels?

I was taking cymbalta and temezepam each night. I tapered off cymbalta and now my blood sugar is running consistently high. (I'm diabetic) is ...

I am a diabetic and I would like to know if taking ibuprofen will raise my sugar levels?

The reason I am asking is because I had knee surgery about a month ago, and I have been taking 400 mgs 3 times a day and my sugar levels have become ...

How low can one's blood sugar go being a diabetic?

my sugar has not been over 111 for 2 weeks since being changed from Actose 15 mg per/day to Metformin 1000 mg per/day

Will neurontin effect my blood sugar readings?

I am a diabetic. I have a bulging disc that is pinching a nerve in my back. What are the chances that neutontin has increased my blood sugar? I have ...

I am pre- diabetic. Could enablex affect a rise in blood sugar?

I just started to take enablex after having an AMS 800 inserted into me to curb incontinence.I still get up three to four times a night to urinate, ...