I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

Can you become a diabetic due to prednisone?

I was on it for two months and it elevated my blood sugar. It's been two weeks since I've been off of it. I'm now on diabetic pills ...

How do u know if u r pre diabetic?

my dr told me last week my sugar level was high but did not tell me the # and what i should do cept for stay away from sugar items such as cakes, ...

I just started Lyrica - how long does it take to build up in your system before you get results?

I am a 42 y/o Diabetic. I was diagnosed 4 1/2 years ago however I believe I had Diabetes for much longer. As a teenager (16) I started having ...

How does high blood sugar feel compared to low blood sugar?

I have been non-diabetic hypoglycemic all my life and know what low blood sugar feels like. Recently though I have been feeling different after ...