I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

Can you become a diabetic due to prednisone?

I was on it for two months and it elevated my blood sugar. It's been two weeks since I've been off of it. I'm now on diabetic pills ...

I am a diabetic and I would like to know if taking ibuprofen will raise my sugar levels?

The reason I am asking is because I had knee surgery about a month ago, and I have been taking 400 mgs 3 times a day and my sugar levels have become ...

I just started Lyrica - how long does it take to build up in your system before you get results?

I am a 42 y/o Diabetic. I was diagnosed 4 1/2 years ago however I believe I had Diabetes for much longer. As a teenager (16) I started having ...

Pristiq - can this drug cause your sugar to bottom out???

My blood sugar goes out of wack. I am not a diabetic but since taking this drug my sugar will go so low that I shake and sweat and get real weak ...

Type 2 diabetic med question?

i am a type 2 diabetic, i take 10mg(2xday) of diabeta. well sugar still stays in mid to high 200's, i had a friend give me a novalog pen. well i ...