I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

Can temazepam affect blood sugar levels?

I was taking cymbalta and temezepam each night. I tapered off cymbalta and now my blood sugar is running consistently high. (I'm diabetic) is ...

Can Januvia be less effective in contoIling blood sugar?

I was on prednisone for two months to treat low platelets. As a result my blood sugar went up to 300. I'm not a diabetic, though it is genetic. ...

I am a diabetic and I would like to know if taking ibuprofen will raise my sugar levels?

The reason I am asking is because I had knee surgery about a month ago, and I have been taking 400 mgs 3 times a day and my sugar levels have become ...

I am pre- diabetic. Could enablex affect a rise in blood sugar?

I just started to take enablex after having an AMS 800 inserted into me to curb incontinence.I still get up three to four times a night to urinate, ...

I just started Lyrica - how long does it take to build up in your system before you get results?

I am a 42 y/o Diabetic. I was diagnosed 4 1/2 years ago however I believe I had Diabetes for much longer. As a teenager (16) I started having ...