I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

Can you become a diabetic due to prednisone?

I was on it for two months and it elevated my blood sugar. It's been two weeks since I've been off of it. I'm now on diabetic pills ...

I just started Lyrica - how long does it take to build up in your system before you get results?

I am a 42 y/o Diabetic. I was diagnosed 4 1/2 years ago however I believe I had Diabetes for much longer. As a teenager (16) I started having ...

Type 2 diabetic med question?

i am a type 2 diabetic, i take 10mg(2xday) of diabeta. well sugar still stays in mid to high 200's, i had a friend give me a novalog pen. well i ...

How much sugar can I consume?

My doctor told me yesterday that I was borderline diabetic. She also said that it can be stopped, I just have to cut WAY far back on my sugar intake. ...