I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

Can Januvia be less effective in contoIling blood sugar?

I was on prednisone for two months to treat low platelets. As a result my blood sugar went up to 300. I'm not a diabetic, though it is genetic. ...

I am pre- diabetic. Could enablex affect a rise in blood sugar?

I just started to take enablex after having an AMS 800 inserted into me to curb incontinence.I still get up three to four times a night to urinate, ...

I just started Lyrica - how long does it take to build up in your system before you get results?

I am a 42 y/o Diabetic. I was diagnosed 4 1/2 years ago however I believe I had Diabetes for much longer. As a teenager (16) I started having ...

Type 2 diabetic med question?

i am a type 2 diabetic, i take 10mg(2xday) of diabeta. well sugar still stays in mid to high 200's, i had a friend give me a novalog pen. well i ...