I am diabetic. Does Commit have any sugar in it?

Commit is completely sugar-free and if you're worried about weight gain, the amount of calories it contains is negligible.

Can temazepam affect blood sugar levels?

I was taking cymbalta and temezepam each night. I tapered off cymbalta and now my blood sugar is running consistently high. (I'm diabetic) is ...

How do u know if u r pre diabetic?

my dr told me last week my sugar level was high but did not tell me the # and what i should do cept for stay away from sugar items such as cakes, ...

I just started Lyrica - how long does it take to build up in your system before you get results?

I am a 42 y/o Diabetic. I was diagnosed 4 1/2 years ago however I believe I had Diabetes for much longer. As a teenager (16) I started having ...

Why is "sugar" in medications?

Once I researched my prescribed medications, and found that sugar was one of the ingredients. Why is that necessary, when I "swallow" the ...