I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Air in the pen?

When I started using this pen, there was no air in it, but with each time I used it, a little more air got in and then by the last dose, there is a ...

Due to the shortgage of apidra solostar is humalog kwikpen a substitute?

apidara ndc 0088-2502-05 humalog ndc0002-8799-59

Out of town and evidently packed the wrong needle tips. Evidently lantus and humalog pen needles are

... not compatible with the tips that came with Victoza. No pharmacy in this town open. Suggestions?

21 year old son "thought" he had another lantus pen, he doesn't and it being Saturday night our?

... pharmacy is closed what do we do tonight? We have Humalog pens. How often should we check bs tonight

Humalog Pen - I picked up my Humalog kwik pen instead of my Levemir pen and injected 60 units.?

What do I do if I think I may have taken too much Humalog, thinking it was my Levemir pen? I took 60 units, my blood sugar was 308. Should I do ...