I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog KwikPen - Can it cause a body odor?

I was on humalog in a vial and then switched to the kwikpen for convenience and ever since I have noticed a body odor. Also what is the difference in ...

Air in the pen?

When I started using this pen, there was no air in it, but with each time I used it, a little more air got in and then by the last dose, there is a ...

Humalog KwikPen - why cant someone call back about my complaint about the kwikpen?

my husband has type 1 and has been using the kwikpen for abut 1 and a half years his blood sugar is all over the chart and his a1c slowly but surely ...

21 year old son "thought" he had another lantus pen, he doesn't and it being Saturday night our?

... pharmacy is closed what do we do tonight? We have Humalog pens. How often should we check bs tonight

Humalog Pen - I picked up my Humalog kwik pen instead of my Levemir pen and injected 60 units.?

What do I do if I think I may have taken too much Humalog, thinking it was my Levemir pen? I took 60 units, my blood sugar was 308. Should I do ...