I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog Pen - Is anyone having trouble with the mechanics of the humolog kwik pen?

I had a new pen the dial did not click when dialed and the plunger would not go in or even budge. I took another from the box, same thing. After the ...

Air in the pen?

When I started using this pen, there was no air in it, but with each time I used it, a little more air got in and then by the last dose, there is a ...

Out of town and evidently packed the wrong needle tips. Evidently lantus and humalog pen needles are

... not compatible with the tips that came with Victoza. No pharmacy in this town open. Suggestions?

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take lantus (solostar pen)10-12 units bedtime and humalog kwik pen as needed.?

... woke up with blood sugar at 504 when normally 120 -160 what should i do? (sun morn no drs.) bill

Humalog KwikPen - Can you take more than 60 units at once with the Kwikpen?

My mom's doctor gave her 50/50 pens to try but we can't seem to figure out the dosing. He wants her to take 100 units at breakfast but the ...