I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog KwikPen - Can it cause a body odor?

I was on humalog in a vial and then switched to the kwikpen for convenience and ever since I have noticed a body odor. Also what is the difference in ...

Humalog KwikPen - The kwikpen does not seem reliable to me as far as dosing, especially as it begins

... to run low. When I use it I try to leave it in for at least 20 seconds, but it nearly always has insulin still dribbling out of it when I remove ...

Humalog Pen - Is anyone having trouble with the mechanics of the humolog kwik pen?

I had a new pen the dial did not click when dialed and the plunger would not go in or even budge. I took another from the box, same thing. After the ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take lantus (solostar pen)10-12 units bedtime and humalog kwik pen as needed.?

... woke up with blood sugar at 504 when normally 120 -160 what should i do? (sun morn no drs.) bill

Humalog KwikPen - Can you take more than 60 units at once with the Kwikpen?

My mom's doctor gave her 50/50 pens to try but we can't seem to figure out the dosing. He wants her to take 100 units at breakfast but the ...