I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog KwikPen - Can it cause a body odor?

I was on humalog in a vial and then switched to the kwikpen for convenience and ever since I have noticed a body odor. Also what is the difference in ...

Humalog KwikPen - The kwikpen does not seem reliable to me as far as dosing, especially as it begins

... to run low. When I use it I try to leave it in for at least 20 seconds, but it nearly always has insulin still dribbling out of it when I remove ...

Due to the shortgage of apidra solostar is humalog kwikpen a substitute?

apidara ndc 0088-2502-05 humalog ndc0002-8799-59

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take lantus (solostar pen)10-12 units bedtime and humalog kwik pen as needed.?

... woke up with blood sugar at 504 when normally 120 -160 what should i do? (sun morn no drs.) bill

21 year old son "thought" he had another lantus pen, he doesn't and it being Saturday night our?

... pharmacy is closed what do we do tonight? We have Humalog pens. How often should we check bs tonight