I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Air in the pen?

When I started using this pen, there was no air in it, but with each time I used it, a little more air got in and then by the last dose, there is a ...

Due to the shortgage of apidra solostar is humalog kwikpen a substitute?

apidara ndc 0088-2502-05 humalog ndc0002-8799-59

Out of town and evidently packed the wrong needle tips. Evidently lantus and humalog pen needles are

... not compatible with the tips that came with Victoza. No pharmacy in this town open. Suggestions?

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take lantus (solostar pen)10-12 units bedtime and humalog kwik pen as needed.?

... woke up with blood sugar at 504 when normally 120 -160 what should i do? (sun morn no drs.) bill

Humalog KwikPen - why cant someone call back about my complaint about the kwikpen?

my husband has type 1 and has been using the kwikpen for abut 1 and a half years his blood sugar is all over the chart and his a1c slowly but surely ...