I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog KwikPen - Can it cause a body odor?

I was on humalog in a vial and then switched to the kwikpen for convenience and ever since I have noticed a body odor. Also what is the difference in ...

Humalog KwikPen - The kwikpen does not seem reliable to me as far as dosing, especially as it begins

... to run low. When I use it I try to leave it in for at least 20 seconds, but it nearly always has insulin still dribbling out of it when I remove ...

Air in the pen?

When I started using this pen, there was no air in it, but with each time I used it, a little more air got in and then by the last dose, there is a ...

Due to the shortgage of apidra solostar is humalog kwikpen a substitute?

apidara ndc 0088-2502-05 humalog ndc0002-8799-59

21 year old son "thought" he had another lantus pen, he doesn't and it being Saturday night our?

... pharmacy is closed what do we do tonight? We have Humalog pens. How often should we check bs tonight