I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog KwikPen - Can it cause a body odor?

I was on humalog in a vial and then switched to the kwikpen for convenience and ever since I have noticed a body odor. Also what is the difference in ...

Humalog KwikPen - The kwikpen does not seem reliable to me as far as dosing, especially as it begins

... to run low. When I use it I try to leave it in for at least 20 seconds, but it nearly always has insulin still dribbling out of it when I remove ...

21 year old son "thought" he had another lantus pen, he doesn't and it being Saturday night our?

... pharmacy is closed what do we do tonight? We have Humalog pens. How often should we check bs tonight

Humalog KwikPen - Can you take more than 60 units at once with the Kwikpen?

My mom's doctor gave her 50/50 pens to try but we can't seem to figure out the dosing. He wants her to take 100 units at breakfast but the ...

Humalog KwikPen - Rupture de stock stylos kwikpen Humalog 100Ul/ml injectable.Insuline lispro?

RUPTURE DE STOCK ! Comment se fait il que les stylos kwikpen Humalog 100 UI/ml solution injectable , insuline lispro sont introuvables en ...