I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog KwikPen - Can it cause a body odor?

I was on humalog in a vial and then switched to the kwikpen for convenience and ever since I have noticed a body odor. Also what is the difference in ...

Humalog Pen - Is anyone having trouble with the mechanics of the humolog kwik pen?

I had a new pen the dial did not click when dialed and the plunger would not go in or even budge. I took another from the box, same thing. After the ...

Out of town and evidently packed the wrong needle tips. Evidently lantus and humalog pen needles are

... not compatible with the tips that came with Victoza. No pharmacy in this town open. Suggestions?

Humalog KwikPen - Can you take more than 60 units at once with the Kwikpen?

My mom's doctor gave her 50/50 pens to try but we can't seem to figure out the dosing. He wants her to take 100 units at breakfast but the ...

Humalog KwikPen - Rupture de stock stylos kwikpen Humalog 100Ul/ml injectable.Insuline lispro?

RUPTURE DE STOCK ! Comment se fait il que les stylos kwikpen Humalog 100 UI/ml solution injectable , insuline lispro sont introuvables en ...