I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog KwikPen - The kwikpen does not seem reliable to me as far as dosing, especially as it begins

... to run low. When I use it I try to leave it in for at least 20 seconds, but it nearly always has insulin still dribbling out of it when I remove ...

Humalog Pen - Is anyone having trouble with the mechanics of the humolog kwik pen?

I had a new pen the dial did not click when dialed and the plunger would not go in or even budge. I took another from the box, same thing. After the ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take lantus (solostar pen)10-12 units bedtime and humalog kwik pen as needed.?

... woke up with blood sugar at 504 when normally 120 -160 what should i do? (sun morn no drs.) bill

21 year old son "thought" he had another lantus pen, he doesn't and it being Saturday night our?

... pharmacy is closed what do we do tonight? We have Humalog pens. How often should we check bs tonight

Humalog Pen - I picked up my Humalog kwik pen instead of my Levemir pen and injected 60 units.?

What do I do if I think I may have taken too much Humalog, thinking it was my Levemir pen? I took 60 units, my blood sugar was 308. Should I do ...