I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog Pen - Is anyone having trouble with the mechanics of the humolog kwik pen?

I had a new pen the dial did not click when dialed and the plunger would not go in or even budge. I took another from the box, same thing. After the ...

Air in the pen?

When I started using this pen, there was no air in it, but with each time I used it, a little more air got in and then by the last dose, there is a ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take lantus (solostar pen)10-12 units bedtime and humalog kwik pen as needed.?

... woke up with blood sugar at 504 when normally 120 -160 what should i do? (sun morn no drs.) bill

Humalog KwikPen - why cant someone call back about my complaint about the kwikpen?

my husband has type 1 and has been using the kwikpen for abut 1 and a half years his blood sugar is all over the chart and his a1c slowly but surely ...

Humalog Pen - I picked up my Humalog kwik pen instead of my Levemir pen and injected 60 units.?

What do I do if I think I may have taken too much Humalog, thinking it was my Levemir pen? I took 60 units, my blood sugar was 308. Should I do ...