I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog Pen - Is anyone having trouble with the mechanics of the humolog kwik pen?

I had a new pen the dial did not click when dialed and the plunger would not go in or even budge. I took another from the box, same thing. After the ...

Air in the pen?

When I started using this pen, there was no air in it, but with each time I used it, a little more air got in and then by the last dose, there is a ...

Out of town and evidently packed the wrong needle tips. Evidently lantus and humalog pen needles are

... not compatible with the tips that came with Victoza. No pharmacy in this town open. Suggestions?

Humalog KwikPen - why cant someone call back about my complaint about the kwikpen?

my husband has type 1 and has been using the kwikpen for abut 1 and a half years his blood sugar is all over the chart and his a1c slowly but surely ...

21 year old son "thought" he had another lantus pen, he doesn't and it being Saturday night our?

... pharmacy is closed what do we do tonight? We have Humalog pens. How often should we check bs tonight