I am currently using the lantus solar star pen, can I use the humalog kwikpen both at the same time?

Yes, you can safely use both pens at the same time.

Humalog KwikPen - Can it cause a body odor?

I was on humalog in a vial and then switched to the kwikpen for convenience and ever since I have noticed a body odor. Also what is the difference in ...

Humalog KwikPen - The kwikpen does not seem reliable to me as far as dosing, especially as it begins

... to run low. When I use it I try to leave it in for at least 20 seconds, but it nearly always has insulin still dribbling out of it when I remove ...

Air in the pen?

When I started using this pen, there was no air in it, but with each time I used it, a little more air got in and then by the last dose, there is a ...

Humalog KwikPen - why cant someone call back about my complaint about the kwikpen?

my husband has type 1 and has been using the kwikpen for abut 1 and a half years his blood sugar is all over the chart and his a1c slowly but surely ...

Humalog KwikPen - Does anyone have dosing instructions??

I am on a low level regimen and I know I am under dosing.