I am currently taking amitryptiline. is taking maalox advanced maximum strength chewable tablets ok?

Yes-I was prescribed both for a period of 3 months.

How much daily calcium/vitD supplement should I take with a thiazide diuretic (IsoptinSR 240)?

I recently read that thiazide type diuretics can interact with calcium carbonate and vitamin D supplements, thus increasing the risks of ...

The calcium carbonate added to soy mylk could have an effect in geting aterosclersis ?

The soy milk is enhanced with calcium carbonate.On the container is mentioned 30% calcium and I like to know what this 30% represent ? I have ...

I suffer from IBS-Diarrhea; Can anybody suggest worthwhile medicine?

I have heard Calcium Carbonate tablets help? Is it true?

Calcium Carbonate - does anyone know if this kind of calcium is safe for someone who has a allergy?

... to fish and seasalt. my doc tells me to take it but doesnt know which ones are safe for me