How does Xeloda cause Hyperbilirubenemia?

The information at http://www.drugs.com/pro/xeloda.html may help you find the answer you need.

How long do you have to take marinol before you see results?

My sister has metastatic breast cancer that has spread to several organs including her stomach. She currently has a j tube for feeding to her small ...

What does xeloda specifically alter?

what does xeloda specifically change or inhibit in order to effect cancer cell groth?

Xeloda - What relief is there for the sore..chapped..red hands & feet?

Looking for a way to reduce the tenderness if the hands & feet.

Breast Cancer - Adjuvant - what is the best adjuvant therapy for metastatic breast cancer?

I t was 2.5 cm tumour in axillary tail of breast. ER + PR + HER2+++ Parietal metastases suspected in bone scan. only 4 lymph nodes were removed ...

Had double mastectomy 30 years ago, then 9 years ago BC reoccured. Took Femara for four years, then?

... stopped(Progression) have tried Faslodex, aromasin/affinitor, and Xeloda. Dr. thinking of putting me on femara and a new drug(don't know the ...