How does Xeloda cause Hyperbilirubenemia?

The information at http://www.drugs.com/pro/xeloda.html may help you find the answer you need.

I am asking about the long term effects of andriamyacin?

I had 8 doses of andriamyacin when I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in late 2006 and early 2007. I have assumed and been reassured that ...

Breast Cancer - Adjuvant - what is the best adjuvant therapy for metastatic breast cancer?

I t was 2.5 cm tumour in axillary tail of breast. ER + PR + HER2+++ Parietal metastases suspected in bone scan. only 4 lymph nodes were removed ...

Had double mastectomy 30 years ago, then 9 years ago BC reoccured. Took Femara for four years, then?

... stopped(Progression) have tried Faslodex, aromasin/affinitor, and Xeloda. Dr. thinking of putting me on femara and a new drug(don't know the ...