How does Xeloda cause Hyperbilirubenemia?

The information at http://www.drugs.com/pro/xeloda.html may help you find the answer you need.

I am asking about the long term effects of andriamyacin?

I had 8 doses of andriamyacin when I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in late 2006 and early 2007. I have assumed and been reassured that ...

Pertuzumab - Does this drug cause restless leg or jerking of extremities?

Being treated for occult breast cancer, metastatic to lung and lymph node. Receiving herceptin, perjeta and taxol

Why is my jaw getting numb frequently?

This is my 2nd time (2nd cycle)that i've been taking xeloda. Breast cancer and it recur on my liver. Twice had water in lungs.

Had double mastectomy 30 years ago, then 9 years ago BC reoccured. Took Femara for four years, then?

... stopped(Progression) have tried Faslodex, aromasin/affinitor, and Xeloda. Dr. thinking of putting me on femara and a new drug(don't know the ...