How does Xeloda cause Hyperbilirubenemia?

The information at http://www.drugs.com/pro/xeloda.html may help you find the answer you need.

How long do you have to take marinol before you see results?

My sister has metastatic breast cancer that has spread to several organs including her stomach. She currently has a j tube for feeding to her small ...

Is Xeloda the medicine and pill coating gluten-free?

My friend has celiac disease and breast cancer. Xeloda is the recommended treatment. Is Xeloda gluten-free?

Why is my jaw getting numb frequently?

This is my 2nd time (2nd cycle)that i've been taking xeloda. Breast cancer and it recur on my liver. Twice had water in lungs.

What does xeloda specifically alter?

what does xeloda specifically change or inhibit in order to effect cancer cell groth?

Breast Cancer - Adjuvant - what is the best adjuvant therapy for metastatic breast cancer?

I t was 2.5 cm tumour in axillary tail of breast. ER + PR + HER2+++ Parietal metastases suspected in bone scan. only 4 lymph nodes were removed ...