Hydroxychloroquine - Is it ok to ake a 15mg of Meloxicam while on Plaquenil (during a flare up)?

It is quite common for patients to take NSAIDs or other anti-inflammatory drugs with Hydrochloroquine. I would think it would be safe in the absence of liver disease but I don't know for certain. Your doctor might ask you to wait 6 months after beginning Hydrochloroquine before adding other drugs in order to determine how effectively Hydrochloroquine is working for you. You should always consult your doctor before adding or removing any meds. They carefully plan a combination of drugs for specifically for you. Best of luck!