Does hydrocodone/acetaminophen cause weight gain?

Its possible. I'm on so many other meds that do I haven't noticed any more problems since I'm on it.

What is the difference between hydrocodone/acetaminophen(wts) and hydrocodone/acetaminophen(mkr)?

what is the difference between hydrocodone/acetaminophen(wts) and hydrocodone/acetaminophen(mkr) and where can i find a listing of medications with ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

What is the most acetaminophen thats allowed to be put in acetaminophen/hydrocodone meds?

are they putting less acetaminophen in the pills now?

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Does keeping acetaminophen/hydrocodone in the heat have any effect on?

... it? I have had them in my car and the weather has been hot. I took one a few days ago and have been sick to my stomach since

Mirena and weight gzin?

Ive been on Mirena for 3 months and so far ive gained 27lbs! I am dieting and exercising and regardless i continue to gain weight like crazy, its ...

0 answers 16 days ago