Does hydrocodone/acetaminophen cause weight gain?

Its possible. I'm on so many other meds that do I haven't noticed any more problems since I'm on it.

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Why does Hydrocodone have to contain Acetaminophen? Do the two?

... ingredients together make it work? Is the Acetaminophen a bonding agent? I ask because I am much more concerned about the intake of Acetaminophen ...

I have heard mixed reviews for this one, so maybe I can get some answers from personal experiences?

... Effexor: weight gain or weight loss? Weight neutral? How many lbs gained or lossed and in what amount of time? Any tips to prevent weight gain? ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Does Lunesta cause weight gain in most cases?

I have fought weight gain most of my adult life, and have finally reached a weight I am happy with. I was just prescribed Lunesta today as I have ...

Zyprexa and weight gain, does this happen to everyone?

I am sitting here looking at a bottle of Zyprexa 10 MG. After reading all these comments I am scared to take it. I do not want to gain ANY weight my ...