Does hydrocodone/acetaminophen cause weight gain?

Its possible. I'm on so many other meds that do I haven't noticed any more problems since I'm on it.

What is the difference between hydrocodone/acetaminophen(wts) and hydrocodone/acetaminophen(mkr)?

what is the difference between hydrocodone/acetaminophen(wts) and hydrocodone/acetaminophen(mkr) and where can i find a listing of medications with ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Why does Hydrocodone have to contain Acetaminophen? Do the two?

... ingredients together make it work? Is the Acetaminophen a bonding agent? I ask because I am much more concerned about the intake of Acetaminophen ...

What is the most acetaminophen thats allowed to be put in acetaminophen/hydrocodone meds?

are they putting less acetaminophen in the pills now?

Why do medications for mental illness cause weight gain?

It seems that every drug I've taken for my panic disorder and bipolar disorder cause weight gain. I took a "medication vacation" for a ...

Dextromethorphan/quinidine - If I quit taking it will the weight gain and negative side effects go?

I've been abusing high doses, 1 to 2 of coricidin (no acetaminophen) boxes at a time, a few times a week for almost six months. I've gained ...