Does hydrocodone/acetaminophen cause weight gain?

Its possible. I'm on so many other meds that do I haven't noticed any more problems since I'm on it.

I have heard mixed reviews for this one, so maybe I can get some answers from personal experiences?

... Effexor: weight gain or weight loss? Weight neutral? How many lbs gained or lossed and in what amount of time? Any tips to prevent weight gain? ...

Does Lunesta cause weight gain in most cases?

I have fought weight gain most of my adult life, and have finally reached a weight I am happy with. I was just prescribed Lunesta today as I have ...

What is the most acetaminophen thats allowed to be put in acetaminophen/hydrocodone meds?

are they putting less acetaminophen in the pills now?

Why do medications for mental illness cause weight gain?

It seems that every drug I've taken for my panic disorder and bipolar disorder cause weight gain. I took a "medication vacation" for a ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Does keeping acetaminophen/hydrocodone in the heat have any effect on?

... it? I have had them in my car and the weather has been hot. I took one a few days ago and have been sick to my stomach since