What is a hydrochloride pill?

Do you mean hydrochlorthiazide pill? Hydrochloride is a chemical name

Anyone noticed a difference when switching from one bupropion hydrochloride (generic) to another?

I was on one generic version of bupropion hydrochloride, and was recently given a totally different version of the same pill (I believe). SInce ...

Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5 MP 273 what is the best time to take and what are he item you should?

Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5 MP 273 what is the best time to take and what are he item you should avoid. Is it true you have to drink 2 litres of ...

Why iskvk tech bad in PHENTERMINE hydrochloride?

I have been taking PHENTERMINE hydrochloride 37.5 but was told to tell my pharymast not to take kvk tech an you tell me what that is

What exactly is Hydrochloride? the prescription says Oxycodone Hydrochloride?

I read what the pillfinder said about Oxycodone but they didnt mention what Hydrochloride was. The pill is Pink and on one side it hasthe number 12 ...