What is a hydrochloride pill?

Do you mean hydrochlorthiazide pill? Hydrochloride is a chemical name

Can Oxycodone Hydrochloride be taken the same day Oxycodone APAP?

If someone has already taken oxycodone apap 5-325 mg, can they later take oxycodone hydrochloride that same day and if so, how long after taking ...

Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5 MP 273 what is the best time to take and what are he item you should?

Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5 MP 273 what is the best time to take and what are he item you should avoid. Is it true you have to drink 2 litres of ...

What is the difference between oxycodone hydrochloride & oxycodone Acetaminophen?

what is hydrochloride? I know Acetaminophen is Tylenol. what is the difference? oxycodone has both to offer which one is stronger? and is the ...

Why iskvk tech bad in PHENTERMINE hydrochloride?

I have been taking PHENTERMINE hydrochloride 37.5 but was told to tell my pharymast not to take kvk tech an you tell me what that is

What exactly is Hydrochloride? the prescription says Oxycodone Hydrochloride?

I read what the pillfinder said about Oxycodone but they didnt mention what Hydrochloride was. The pill is Pink and on one side it hasthe number 12 ...