What is a hydrochloride pill?

Do you mean hydrochlorthiazide pill? Hydrochloride is a chemical name

Why do my 7.5mg Endocets only contain 6.7226mg of oxycodone? Thought it was supposed to be 7.5mg?

I was prescribed 7.5 mg Endocets that contain 7.5mg of Oxycodone Hydrochloride. When I read on the side of the bottle, there was a note that said ...

In Mexico I bought Lomotil with only one ingredient of loperamide hydrochloride?

In looking online I could not find Lomotil with loperamide hydrochloride but a completely different ingredient. Is it possible that this is not what ...

Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5 MP 273 what is the best time to take and what are he item you should?

Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5 MP 273 what is the best time to take and what are he item you should avoid. Is it true you have to drink 2 litres of ...

What is Hydrochloride?

It seems to be on many medications... is it a type of additive? Thank you