My husband takes testosterone injections. Can I be affected by the testosterone through his semen?

Husband is taking testosterone and I'm pregnant. Is there any danger to the fetus from his semen?

I am not taking or touching the supplement, but am concerned if he can pass it to me somehow?

Can testosterone injections be proscribed for home injection?

Is there a law against self administration because testosterone is a controlled substance?

Depo-Testosterone - Recently was told by a friend that his urologist stopped his testosterone?

... injections explaining that this has been known to cause cancer? Is this fact?

Testosterone - I just started with my injections last night. have questions?

I am a 42 paramedic.I also take adderall for my add. About an hour after the IM injection of 200mg testosterone cypionate. I began having a ...

Testosterone - Husband was on injections for a couple of month. Kept increasing from Dr because body

... was eating it up. Then his breathing got worse over time, short of breath. Dr. Took him off but now he has copd. Is this caused by the injections