My husband takes testosterone injections. Can I be affected by the testosterone through his semen?

No.

Husband is taking testosterone and I'm pregnant. Is there any danger to the fetus from his semen?

I am not taking or touching the supplement, but am concerned if he can pass it to me somehow?

Testosterone - I get injections every two weeks at day 8 or 9 my face. and back get acne real bad?

Is it possible that I'm running low on testosterone, because after i get my shot it clears up

Depo-Testosterone - Recently was told by a friend that his urologist stopped his testosterone?

... injections explaining that this has been known to cause cancer? Is this fact?

Is testosterone injections 2'000 mg / 10 ml every week a high amount?

Family member is working out constantly. Also many injury s after lifting weights. Also on pain meds

1 answer 16 days ago