My husband takes testosterone injections. Can I be affected by the testosterone through his semen?

No.

Husband is taking testosterone and I'm pregnant. Is there any danger to the fetus from his semen?

I am not taking or touching the supplement, but am concerned if he can pass it to me somehow?

Using testosterone for hypogonadism which is not working - would an anabolic steroid be better?

I am getting 200mg of testosterone I.M. monthly, have hypogonadism. Does not seem to be working I have had only three injections so far. Monthly. I ...

Testosterone - I get injections every two weeks at day 8 or 9 my face. and back get acne real bad?

Is it possible that I'm running low on testosterone, because after i get my shot it clears up