How would you rate a 1mg ativan to a 1 mg xanax in feeling?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Ativan vs Xanax - How do they compare?

If you're actually taking it for anxiety (and not looking for which will make you higher) I've found Ativan to be milder, I took it for a few years and didn't feel it was helping anymore, my Dr. switched me to Xanax. It does make me sleeper than Ativan did. Unless I'm super anxious I usually need a nap. I take 1mg. every night, before bed, to help me sleep. Then I only take 1/2 when needed the rest of the day. Most often I only take a few a week, but 2 weeks ago I was taking a few halves a day for about a week-I was in Maine for my sister's wedding... with my mom being more nuts than usual, getting all the favors made and everything else ready, and then being maid of honor (and hating attention, pictures and speech.